FS: 2013 Capita Totally Fk'n Awesome 157

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2013 Capita Totally Fk'n Awesome 157

Hello again, this is my last item that I currently have for sale. It's a brand new 2013 Capita Totally Fk'n Awesome snowboard. I picked it up two weeks and it has only been down about 5 runs since then. I originally picked it up because Alaska Airlines lost my other snowboard, but lo and behold they found it a week after I dropped $500 on this one

It is a 157, and rides like an absolute dream. If you are curious about the board or looking for a review here is a link to a YouTube video regarding it. The topsheet has absolutely no damage whatsoever, and the bottomsheet only has one tiny scratch which is pictured below.

It currently has a set of Ride Beta MVMNT Bindings on it, these bindings are a little beaten but work perfectly fine.

I am located in Seattle, WA and I will bring the price down for local buyers, but am happy to ship to the lower 48 States.

Looking for $420 + Shipping with the bindings. $385 + Shipping without the bindings. Or a straight trade for a JB4+ PNP for the 135i.

Please feel free to PM me questions or other offers, I am flexible on the price but would not like to lose too much from the $500 I spent only 2 weeks ago

Thanks for looking!

instagram: @elliotjlong

Bump, I really need the money.

Comment

BUMP.

Price drop; $400 for everything. I'll pay half on shipping too.

Comment

BUMP someone buy this please, someone hit me yesterday and I reallllly need a front end respray.

PM me offers.

Comment

Here's the eBay link.

Last chance to get this, I really need the money

Comment

Working...
          X