No announcement yet.

Stanced Magazine.... Seriously?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if police catch on im fucked lol tmu hq for northern suburbs is 5mins from my house (
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Lolllllllll Colin.
      That's it aj. Education. I see commos and legal height rides rock that hellaflush stickers. Then i roll up and they just stare in awe. Take note! Haha

Police will catch on. It's not a matter of if. In our country, getting defected is a part of the lifestyle. Yes it's a bitch to clear, but it's a part of the game. Seperates the posers from the committed players in my opinion.

When I go for a drive, I try avoid the places and times where I think cops will be. Yes it's a bitcj but there's other ways around to get to places. If I see tmu patrolling I'll Facebook it so the crew is aware. All about sticking together. And that's where community and familia come in
      Last edited by private_numero; 01-15-2012, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        There are no interesting pages.... All of the info in the mag is second hand off the internet.
        Yeah I read that part, but still... Just looking forward to more bashing.

Comment

Great post private_numero^^^

Comment

well said oxer. 100% agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
              Great post private_numero^^^
              +1

Comment

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                Lolllllllll Colin.
                That's it aj. Education. I see commos and legal height rides rock that hellaflush stickers. Then i roll up and they just stare in awe. Take note! Haha

Police will catch on. It's not a matter of if. In our country, getting defected is a part of the lifestyle. Yes it's a bitch to clear, but it's a part of the game. Seperates the posers from the committed players in my opinion.

When I go for a drive, I try avoid the places and times where I think cops will be. Yes it's a bitcj but there's other ways around to get to places. If I see tmu patrolling I'll Facebook it so the crew is aware. All about sticking together. And that's where community and familia come in
                Genius.

Comment

Originally posted by HoZy View Post
                  If true, All you did was support it... An blow like $30

It wouldnt matter if i bought "stanced" or "PI" or any of those magazines. It all goes to the one place..

Comment

yep

Comment

this threads got to be a joke right?

cops catching on, to what? cars have been getting done for too low way before "stance" became the in thing and as for being done for 'fitment' those laws have been around a heck of a lot longer than the current fad, wheels outside body line, tyre load limits etc which are all the laws they use to get us for now..

Dont blame the magazine its just a business out to make $$$ good for them, as for people copying, dont think you'll see a single thing that hasn't been done before somewhere else ie USA/Europe etc. So what seperates you from some kid who see's it in the latest "stanced magazine" and immitates that?

You guys didnt create 'stance'.
                      Last edited by alr33x; 01-16-2012, 08:48 PM.

Comment

stanceworks australia didnt create stance but it sure did a fair bit for the scene in australia..
                        the point is, when getting booked all you get done for is ride height and the cop would tell ya to change your wheels. thats it. but with the magazine being on sale now. people are going to catch on even more than before. cops gonna start doing research into it etc etc and it will just snowball from there. just like how they go through SAU alex, they will eventually end up on here

Comment

still fail to see what damage a magazine has done.

what exactly do the cops not know now? you think people havent been getting done for airbags for years? Stance doesnt require rocket science moh and frankly if you got a stock car apart from the height and wheels quit whinging - try engine mods, epa issues on top of your 'stance problems'

This thread is a beat up is all im saying. I dont appreciate been pulled over / defected either but i'm not gonna blame a magazine i mean fark what about the internet and 11bty blogs/sites with pics, specs and builds? or what about the youtube vids of meets etc?

news flash police have internet access!

Comment

its going to exploit a niche. thats whats wrong

Comment

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                              its going to explode a bomb. thats whats wrong
                              Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by alr33x View Post
                                this threads got to be a joke right?

cops catching on, to what? cars have been getting done for too low way before "stance" became the in thing and as for being done for 'fitment' those laws have been around a heck of a lot longer than the current fad, wheels outside body line, tyre load limits etc which are all the laws they use to get us for now..

Dont blame the magazine its just a business out to make $$$ good for them, as for people copying, dont think you'll see a single thing that hasn't been done before somewhere else ie USA/Europe etc. So what seperates you from some kid who see's it in the latest "stanced magazine" and immitates that?

You guys didnt create 'stance'.
                                Originally posted by alr33x View Post
                                still fail to see what damage a magazine has done.

what exactly do the cops not know now? you think people havent been getting done for airbags for years? Stance doesnt require rocket science moh and frankly if you got a stock car apart from the height and wheels quit whinging - try engine mods, epa issues on top of your 'stance problems'

This thread is a beat up is all im saying. I dont appreciate been pulled over / defected either but i'm not gonna blame a magazine i mean fark what about the internet and 11bty blogs/sites with pics, specs and builds? or what about the youtube vids of meets etc?

news flash police have internet access!
                                You arent seeing the point I was trying to make with this thread, but then again you wouldnt understand what this "community" is about... If you came to every meet we have, or even other meets in general you might understand what effect a magazine can have on communities.

The part where you say "So what seperates you from some kid who see's it in the latest "stanced magazine" and immitates that?" Seriously?

If some trend hopper see's the magazine, goes and buys the cheapest nissan/honda he can find, throws on a set of 0 offset xxrs with a foot full of wheel gap and poke gets pulled over repeatedly trying to be cool.

Then you get the guys who are in it for the style, and do it all day everyday who arent trying to be "The next big thing" and we get pulled over because our wheels look wide, yet sit inside the guards, is that not directly effecting us?

The kid trying to be cool will sell the car and move on, because he has no passion, no care for what its all about.... For the guys who want to do it on a long term timeline, they get shafted as new laws will be introduced due to the influx of shitheaps on the road and people "posing".

If people copied what I do, which is spend hours and thousands of dollars on what I love then there is no issue.. When people buy coilovers and throw on XXR's that dont even break the $1kmark, then there is an issue.

Again, you wouldnt understand since you rarely drive your car, nor come to any meets or events. I understand life can be quite busy, especially in your shoes, so I dont mean to single you out, not that you would even care, but this community plays a big part in my Life, hence why I shared my thoughts with this community, if you dont like what Im saying, dont take too much offence..
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X