Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some fake wheel companies are surely taking the piss now.
    IG: wade_rees_
    BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Does anyone know if 225/40/17 exists? 215/40 will be too narrow for the wheel, 235 probably too wide for the arches and might look odd against the 215/40 up front.

Fuck I always need hard to find sizes. 235/35/18 and 225/30/19 doesn't seem to exist either.

Stupid air bagged mk4, should have stayed static and run full height rubber, or butcher my guards like a faggot
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Spados,
        I'd buy fake wheels and daily the shit out of them if they were fake/replica wheel pricing.
        Last edited by HoZy; 12-20-2014, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
          Does anyone know if 225/40/17 exists? 215/40 will be too narrow for the wheel, 235 probably too wide for the arches and might look odd against the 215/40 up front.

Fuck I always need hard to find sizes. 235/35/18 and 225/30/19 doesn't seem to exist either.

Stupid air bagged mk4, should have stayed static and run full height rubber, or butcher my guards like a faggot
          I was going to try and get a 225/40/17 for my rears, but opted for 215/40 instead. Oxer said he couldn't do 225's so maybe they don't exist?

Static mk4 life.
          IG: @sebastienaudeon
          1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
          *pats Sebs head*
          there there.
          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Hope you are going to be low for a 215/40 haha
            Even on bags I wasn't low enough so spaced the Fuck out of them just so I could beach on tyre to look the part.

Yeah couldn't find any listed. PITA, might have to go a 235/40 then and try to tuck it, although is pretty tall
            Last edited by dylan8; 12-21-2014, 03:43 AM.
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm going to have to lower it as much as possible I think, will be interesting.

Adapters are sorted. Just my coilovers that are the dramas now.
              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
              there there.

Comment

• I need something like a 205/45 16 for the Vette wheels. 55 profile is too tall. Rear scrapes even accelerating. That or more camber.
                BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• More camber.
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
                    I need something like a 205/45 16 for the Vette wheels. 55 profile is too tall. Rear scrapes even accelerating. That or more camber.
                    have you massaged the shiznit out of your guards?

Comment

• Yeah they're rolled as much as I'd like them to be and the inner lining is well hammered down.
                      BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Comment

• Excuse me Flo.
                          BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• I bought rotas and theres nothing you can do about it.
                            Prepare yourself as i force my rota loving opinions on you, like a jahovas witness.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                              I bought rotas and theres nothing you can do about it.
                              Prepare yourself as i force my rota loving opinions on you, like a jahovas witness.
                              Why?
                              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Also got this email on friday. Guess it is progress. It Runs now
                                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X