No announcement yet.

Cobalt SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the new wheels man, I'd kill to have your suspension setup for my sedan. hah Good to see another Cobalt owner over here too.

Comment

thanks guys!

Comment

it looks sick dude, any changes to the front grill soon?, one bow tie left lol.

****CURRENT****
        2005 Volvo XC90
        2005 BMW Z4

Comment

I like most of what you've done. I think that you need a bigger wheel. those look lost in the wells to me. The steering wheel doesnt really match anything so thats why its sort of odd. what kind of 1/4 mile times does it run?
          Sideways Autosalon - Underground Graphics - Grimmspeed - Gillman Subaru - AWD Tuning - Kustoms Unlimited - Prosport

Comment

it caught my eye... and it looks clean, i just still couldnt own a cobalt

Comment

Originally posted by HaveBlue83 View Post
              its clean, it's a GO! i like it, and I'm a ford guy.

I like the spoiler the best, it makes the rear end flow better and look less petite.
              This, but I **** spoilers no matter what theyre on.

Also, please tell me the toehooks arent screwed into the bumper.
              | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Originally posted by ULY View Post
                it looks sick dude, any changes to the front grill soon?, one bow tie left lol.
                nah no changes to the front. proud she is a chevy and i would like to keep it as OEM as possible

Originally posted by BrooklynAssMike View Post
                I like most of what you've done. I think that you need a bigger wheel. those look lost in the wells to me. The steering wheel doesnt really match anything so thats why its sort of odd. what kind of 1/4 mile times does it run?
                many have told me that. i just like the way 17's fit on the car in person. it ran a 12.9 @ 109mph on the old 50 shot nitrous setup. i have no interest in going to the track with it now.(broke enough stuff in the past. lol) it's just a fast street car.

Originally posted by FI5h View Post
                it caught my eye... and it looks clean, i just still couldnt own a cobalt
                thanks. and eh they just have a bad name for them. this thing is a riot to drive

Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                This, but I **** spoilers no matter what theyre on.

Also, please tell me the toehooks arent screwed into the bumper.
                wingless makes the rear end seem small on these cars. and this trunk looks baller haha. and who the fck would screw tow hooks into a bumper? they are drilled into the crash beams with some grade 8 stainless hardware

Comment

put on the brembo kit.

btw please nobody use VMS tuner lugs. these are the biggest piece of junk ever. two stripped upon first install and torquing to 95 lb/ft
                  Last edited by BLAZIN07SS; 09-25-2011, 09:00 PM.

Comment

z0mg must be the replicas 0_o

haha joking.

still love it.

Originally posted by Kielan
                    Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

• Comment

• would not change anything but the muffler.

Comment

• yeah i'm already working on that. lol already picked out the mufflers i am going to run. trying to pick a nice rolled 3.5 inch tip for the back

Comment

• just a thought, but if you had a turn-down right before the bumper it would look much better imo

Comment

• what with the bumper cutout empty? would look pretty wack imo

Comment

• Last edited by BLAZIN07SS; 10-05-2011, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X