Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish me luck, I'm off to change the head gasket and check/adjust tappets on the silvia.

tappetvirgin.mpeg

Comment

• I don't think I like tha tother one enough. Gonna settle on an Auto I think. Anyone near New Maldon today?

Comment

• Heros,

hahahah

Comment

• Whay flashes are you using?
          Remote?
          I really want some but cannot afford to.

Comment

• So I went out to get started, popped the bonnet, layed everything out ready and down comes the rain... I packed up and came inside, now it's fucking sunny again

Comment

• Do it again... youre like the fuckin rain man.

I can make it rain too...

what i do...see.. its simple.. i wash my car.

Comment

• Who's on first base? What's his name? Yes. Then who's playing first? Yes.
                Who? The fellow playing first base for St. Louie. Who?

Ended up polishing a wheel and finishing painting another set, looks fucking sweet

Comment

• One of the best looking yet, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                    Whay flashes are you using?
                    Remote?
                    I really want some but cannot afford to.
                    I'm just using £80 Jessops own for now, until I end up saving for better ones.

flickr
                    Facebook
                    Originally posted by driftsucky
                    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• trying to explain to my mum about my car and whats going on with what wheels im using, what tyres and sizes i will use is funny, She still is confused
                      Not looking forward to my dad seeing the stretch though and the new height of the car when they come off holiday next week. He already says its too low and stupid even though its still rocking 4x4 status, and if i break down i wont get on a flatbed if i need to, and how will get over speed bumps.

also, i **** my neck, woke up this morning and couldnt move it. now it hurts and i can look to my right

Comment

• Have you seen Mikes E9.

. its so good. im owed new underwear.

shit i want it.

Comment

• jonny did you sleep with the window open?

Comment

• i always do yes, why?

Comment

• Do you sleep with your window on your right?

Comment

• Every cloud has a silver lining and all that....

Comment

Working...
                                X