need fitment help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need fitment help

i found a great deal on a set of bbs rc09, the issue is their 5x114 and my bimmer is 5x120. the smallest wheel adapters i've found are 25 mm. will these work and still fit my e36 ?

Depends on their spec's...

So...

Alloy Wheel & tyre fitment calculator - it calculates inset, poke, speedo error, tyre stretch and loads more.

Comment

Originally posted by boostedbusa View Post
      i found a great deal on a set of bbs rc09, the issue is their 5x114 and my bimmer is 5x120. the smallest wheel adapters i've found are 25 mm. will these work and still fit my e36 ?
      RC090? If they are redrilled/inserted to 5x114.3 - pass on them. Another set will come up.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Originally posted by zoo View Post
        RC090? If they are redrilled/inserted to 5x114.3 - pass on them. Another set will come up.
        Agreed. Style 5s are everywhere.

Comment

i understand bu these are mint, and they belong to my buddy. great price and it helps him get his wheels sooner. it helps us both so to speak.

Comment

Are they style 5's or not? If yes, pass. You can literally find them for ~$300 on craigslist. I wouldn't bother trying to make wheels originally made for your car and then modified to fit another work

Comment

Working...
            X