Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help me identify these wheels, as you can see in the pictures there are no engraving and embossed marks at the front and back of each wheels.. the seller told me these are special oz racing wheels used for racing.. the packaging / box are still there..

are these knock-off or legit racing wheels from OZ???
    please help me..

Thanks in advance everyone!

and by the way, the center bore of the wheels were 72.5 mm..

Last edited by zoo; 04-16-2016, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• Those are genuine OZ wheels. Supsrturismo perhaps?
      Its a regular car wheel, it can be used on the road.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• Originally posted by bibi5254 View Post
        anyone?
        Похожи на Exip

Comment

• Originally posted by zoo View Post
          Those are genuine OZ wheels. Supsrturismo perhaps?
          Its a regular car wheel, it can be used on the road.
          but there's no engraving and proof that it was made in italy.. there were no specs of the rims embossed at the back of the wheels and even the serial numbers.. the specs were all printed in the box..

can we consider this as authentic? thanks!

i measured the rim, it was 17x9 4x114 +35

Comment

• I now understand what you are concerned with.
            Are there absolutely no makings on the wheels?
            After comparing, the superturismo looks different.

Comment

• there are no markings in the front and back of the wheel.. just the sticker in the front..

im a bit concerned that maybe its a replica or a fake.. cant decide though.

Comment

• Originally posted by cholob12 View Post
                there are no markings in the front and back of the wheel.. just the sticker in the front..

im a bit concerned that maybe its a replica or a fake.. cant decide though.
                Try weighing them and see what you come up with. Guessing a 'motorsport' OZ wheel will be rather light, and you can compare it to supertourismo models and see where you're at. Not sure what else to do. You could email OZ?

Comment

• Actually when i carry the wheels back to the top its not that heavy for a 17x9 and its quite uncommon the center bore of the wheel is 72.5mm thats why there's no center cap included..

I asked OZ racing in their fb page, they want me to get the serial numbers in the wheel but sadly i didn't get the numbers.

Comment

• Help me identify these ^
                    Listed as Stern wheels

Comment

• These, right?

Stern Inter Touring.

Comment

• Thanks! I was debating them

Comment

• Rays Porta-d? Anyone know anything on these????

So the great google apparently doesn't know all, since a search on these turns up absolutely nothing similar. I picked the up from a guy running them on a 93 impreza, and they are a dual pattern 5x100/112.

They have all the right markings to not be some knock off, but every time I search any combination the wheel info on the stickers nothing comes up.

Ive tried even looking up old versions of Rays catalogs and the US importers to see if they were ever even made available in North America.

I just want some more info on them since I haven't seen anything remotely like them before, and they should look good once i refinish the faces on them

[IMG]IMG_20160327_110351 by dsbnny, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_20160327_110329 by dsbnny, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_20160327_110321 by dsbnny, on Flickr[/IMG]

Comment

• Help me identify these wheels

Comment

• Does anyone know what type of Speedline/Fondmetal wheels are these?
                              They have a Fondmetal logo in the back of the spokes and it also says Made In Italy (which I assume is an original, not a replica).
                              Their sizes are 18x8et35 and 18x9et35, PCD 5x112.
                              they looked rather similar to Speedline 2012, I googled them and none of them shows anything in 18 inch sizes.

Those images are directly from the seller's page, here's the direct link (it's in Indonesian so just use google translate to understand them).
                              Halo.. Numpang jual ya lagi rapih2 garasi hehee.. Mau lepas velg nih lumayan langka, kondisi udah pernah repaint putih sisanya ada baret wajar pemakaian aja. B..

Comment

• Originally posted by Zilvinas* View Post
                                Help me identify these wheels

pretty sure those are Schmidt CC Line

Comment

Working...
                                X