X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Rare* FS/FT Hinodex 3-piece Stern Face II wheels

Price
    Local: $1400 OBO
    Shipping: yes, buyer pays shipping and PayPal fee!
    Hey guys! I have a set of freshly rebuilt oem spec Sterns/freshly powdercoated as of 10/25/14. I had the faces done in Gloss white and the lips in high gloss black.
    •Fronts 17x7.5 ET +24
    •Rears 17x8 ET +33
    Attached Files
    Last edited by OhhKevinGee; 12-12-2014, 11:42 PM.

Bump! Price is very negotiable just shoot me some offers!

Comment

Bump!! Shoot me offers guys!
      TRADES FOR THE SAME STYLE: SSR Koenigs Veilside Andrews, Work Equips,

Comment

bump! Cmon guys shoot me some offers and trades of equal value

Comment

bump!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Ttt

Comment

A set just went off on ebay for $800, these are not bringing the same dough they once were. I am looking for a set for my 1989 Saleen. Just so happens my car is white as well!

Comment

The lips cost me $800 for all four lol just tryna make at least half of what I spent, they were pretty beat up and cracked when I got them. If you are interested in these pm me. I'm willing to negotiate the price, if you are local or shipping!

Comment

Buy these wheels, then buy my lips and barrels

Comment

I sold a same set almost exact specs and refinished for $950. Like the other guy said, unless you have 17x9 or higher with these most people won't buy these at your asking price. If you decide to lower the price near $1100 shipped I'll take them. That's not low balling, it's just how the market has always been for these type of widths/offsets for the reverse face ii sterns. PM if you have a counter for my offer.

Comment

I paid $1270 shipped to my door a few months ago. 17x9 +24 squared and needs a lot of work. I don't know if there are different disc sizes, but mine barely clear z32 brakes, no spacers needed.

My lips and barrels are for sale.

Comment

Your wheel setup sounds like the Japanese sterns thst a lot of supras had. I believe the ones he is selling low disk space is for Salerno mustangs to clear big brake kits. That's what I remember from my research two years ago lol. Might be a little off on some of it.

Comment

Correct mine were for skyline. Step lipped, low offset, and wide. I actually found them on a Saleen forum. Kevingee you might want to post on http://saleenforums.soec.org. If they are Saleen spec then you might be able to get your full asking price. Stanceworks/zilvia/etc buyers seem to only be interested in what looks good on their car, whereas Saleen buyers are looking for authenticity. It completes their package and adds value to a Saleen mustang. These wheels on a Japanese car don't really do anything except look good (which is what I was looking for).

Comment

PM'd you again about the wheels!

Comment

Working...
                              X