X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thousand bucks? Dude, that's pretty cheap for wheels that are worth probably 3 times more than that.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• the prices i seen werent that high.... thats also why i was believing you when you were saying they were reps
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• I **** waiting on people

About as much as I **** people in general.

Where the fuck has the woman been this week? I need to abuse her kind.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• bearing in mind i have to ship to europe
          that is not cheap (if u know that shipping from US cost me usually 500$ then i need tyres)

in itself that is cheap but not for me
          Last edited by P78; 04-22-2011, 08:46 AM.
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
            100.000 yen is not cheap
            stop useing a fucking . and use a , its confusing lolol
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              1000Y = $10 usd
              go kick rocks
              dont u mean $12.2 usd

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

the prices i seen werent that high.... thats also why i was believing you when you were saying they were reps
                Honestly you should be selling shit, fuck I would if I was you to make some extra cash for projects.

That said, I require Work equips or Euroline SL's 18x9&18x10 lowest offsets you can find 0 would be perfect
                KTHXBAI

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                I **** waiting on people

About as much as I **** people in general.

Where the fuck has the woman been this week? I need to abuse her kind.

Who dat?
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

bearing in mind i have to ship to europe
                  that is not cheap (if u know that shipping from US cost me usually 500$ then i need tyres)

in itself that is cheap but not for me
                  Dude when your getting wheels for $1k and shipping is $600 for wheels that would normally go for 2500-3k
                  thats cheap

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                    dont u mean $12.2 usd
                    i estimate...

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    Honestly you should be selling shit, fuck I would if I was you to make some extra cash for projects.

That said, I require Work equips or Euroline SL's 18x9&18x10 lowest offsets you can find 0 would be perfect
                    KTHXBAI

Who dat?
                    i didnt see any aggresive specs really... but if you get them for a fraction of what the others cost then all you gotta do is buy new barrels/lips. if i was at camp zama id be all over it cause its just a few minutes away from them. for me its an hour :/ id have to run out there, take pix, run back see if you want them, then go back and buy. and thats if you decide you like them

Comment

stop useing a fucking . and use a , its confusing lolol
                      we use the . and not the ,

eg 1.000 thousand
                      1,123 one comma hunderd and twentythree

how much are the ferrari 5 spokes and the ronal's?

seriously interested in those to be honest

1000 yen = 8.xxx euro

Comment

i estimate...

i didnt see any aggresive specs really... but if you get them for a fraction of what the others cost then all you gotta do is buy new barrels. if i was at camp zama id be all over it cause its just a few minutes away from them. for me its an hour :/ id have to run out there, take pix, run back see if you want them, then go back and buy. and thats if you decide you like them
                        y u no smart phone?

also like I said if someone tells you what exactly they are looking for that will make it alot easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          y u no smart phone?

also like I said if someone tells you what exactly they are looking for that will make it alot easier.
                          like i did

but suck/too lazy at calculating offset for my vdub

mk3 golf tdi

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            y u no smart phone?

fucking wife lost the ip4. is have skype to call out to US numbers or even skype to skype.

but im limited to whats in stock at these random places though

Comment

• daniel did u like the pic?

Comment

like i did

but suck/too lazy at calculating offset for my vdub

mk3 golf tdi
                                i ran 16x9 all around and et 25 up front and et 10 out back on mk3's.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                y u no smart phone?

hey man vr wheels is on the west coast so they should be getting back to you at some point today'

and jared y u no find me meisters?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X