No announcement yet.

Rocket Bunny Fiero #ProjectFZero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite fact about the Fiero is that GM just took an entire FWD subframe, turned it around, and built a car around it. The steering rack was simply replaced with tie rods.

Wheels are too large. I like the overall look of the flares, but they could be trimmed a lot closer to the tire.

Comment

Honestly I think you guys are being a bit harsh - this is StanceWorks, and people should be accepting of other's builds. Being an accepting community is the reason many people flock here.

Besides, It's not like someone took cardboard to a car and made a body kit - some effort has gone in and it's obviously not complete - so chill out man

Anyways - I think these wheels could work, but you would have to be low af :

Things to keep in mind :

Fieros + lows do not mix. Why? Unless you take the time to re-route the cooling pipes that flank either side of the floor boards :

Your going to inevitably crush them/drag through them, which blows. Because finding replacements, and also bleeding the coolant system on these sucks.

Good luck on this build - looking forward to progress.

Comment

Originally posted by loudest03cavi View Post
        Honestly I think you guys are being a bit harsh - this is StanceWorks, and people should be accepting of other's builds. Being an accepting community is the reason many people flock here.

Besides, It's not like someone took cardboard to a car and made a body kit - some effort has gone in and it's obviously not complete - so chill out man

Anyways - I think these wheels could work, but you would have to be low af :

Things to keep in mind :

Fieros + lows do not mix. Why? Unless you take the time to re-route the cooling pipes that flank either side of the floor boards :

Your going to inevitably crush them/drag through them, which blows. Because finding replacements, and also bleeding the coolant system on these sucks.

Good luck on this build - looking forward to progress.
        Sweet render boss. Exactly the look I was going for. I appreciate the feedback and everyone else that stood up for me. It's NOT a finished build yet. Still got long ways to go but I'm pretty damn proud where I'm at. It may not be for everyone taste but it's my muthaf'in build so get use to it cuz it isn't going anywhere. Fieros seem not to get any love anyways but hopefully it will. So when the next Byron comes along just think...would you say those negative comments to that person face....yea I didn't think so. So just keep your Byron comments to yourself and keep it movin. Keep it friendly fellas. I can take criticism but don't be a dick about someone's build. More to come.....
        Last edited by tonygqmoney; 03-15-2016, 08:01 AM.
        IG: tonygqmoney

Comment

i appreciate the work you've done. are you planning on addressing the spots on the body where the flares cover? like the rear reflectors, vents and side skirt area? please do.
          @DollaDollaDill

Comment

Originally posted by Dwob View Post
            i appreciate the work you've done. are you planning on addressing the spots on the body where the flares cover? like the rear reflectors, vents and side skirt area? please do.
            Thanks man, yea gna shave some cuts out to make it flow better but eventually it will flow with the lines of the car.
            IG: tonygqmoney

Comment

Originally posted by tonygqmoney View Post
              Damn BYRON..back at it again with the negative comments....spicy! Go check my e24 thread..that should be in up your alley and if you don't like that one then try my Audi thread.
              HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I'm definitely interested in this build. You're not cutting corners with poopoo wheels and hood rat body mods despite the fact that none of this stuff is "supposed" to be on a Fiero. Also I love that it's a Fiero, they're that weird kind of quirky strange America that's cool because it exists. This is going to be a rad build. You have the vision, all you need is to complete it so ignore those lame asses that are too boring to have fun lol! Also I think those wheels are going to be perfect after you get it sitting low
              IG: @OsakaFlocka

Comment

Very cool, can't wait to see more man. I will admit, I really like Fieros haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@projects_always

Comment

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  Wow.... Really?
                  haha, no shit. remember this, fuckboy?

Originally posted by Byron
                  Recent threads have brought about this subject, and rather than arguing in the showroom I thought a new thread was best.

Too many people offer their "opinion" on here as a way of talking down about someone's car. You're basically saying to someone "you look great, I'd like to see you with smaller arms though". Its still douchy even if you try to make it sound nice. You're allowed to think it, but unless the person asks for opinions, just say it looks great or don't say anything. Continue on with your life.

This site is about accepting all types of car people. It may have started out as a site for lowered cars, but we have been evolving it towards everything cool with no attitude.

you're a real hypocritical little twat, aren't ya?

Comment

Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Lol!
                      Last edited by Jlyons617; 03-05-2016, 01:34 PM.

Comment

You're my hero
                        IG: @OsakaFlocka

Comment

Just because someone doesn't agree with it doesn't make it ****. I'm still on the fence about this. Not because I don't like it. But, I can't say that I DO like it either. Render helps. I'm just having trouble envisioning how this is going to be great.
                          stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

You guys are right, that was rude. Let me rephrase with more words since this is the Internet and you have to explain everything.

I think Fieros are cools cars, and it looks like you found a nice example to start with. When you put up the side shot with the black wheels I could see good potential. The wheels were big, but it might be possible to make it work. Then you rebuilt them even bigger and made them not fit at all, so you cut up your nice car and stuck on some cheap fenders like every other scene kid would do to make them work. The fronts came out ok, but the rears line up with nothing, cover up your vents, and have massive gaps at the bottom. It just doesn't look good.

I'm tired of people ruining nice cars with scene mods that will be looked upon as stupid in a few years, and it seems you're going down that path. Please prove me wrong.

But this is all my opinion so it doesn't matter, so I'll stop talking now

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
                              You guys are right, that was rude. Let me rephrase with more words since this is the Internet and you have to explain everything.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                              @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

I actually quite like it. The wheels are a little on the large side, but, if you get it low, then it'll look fine I believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X