Ryan's not so show quality OBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by storey618 View Post
    really dosnt look horrible man, need some new wheels and itll look a hell of alot better!
    appreciate it man, definitely need new wheels, also i want new tailights these look kinda weird with the green.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Instagram: @Ryandnt

Comment

some more pictures i took trying to give a better look at the paint job, plus i got a fisheye attachment for my iphone and i cant stop using it.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Comment

so the car threw a cel on the way to a meet tonight, so ill be spending my day tomorrow dealing with that.

Comment

was messing around with my iphone and editing the pictures in lightroom for shits and giggles. dont think they came out badly but im certainly no pro.

first edit-20 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

first edit-19 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

first edit-21 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

here you can see some of the imperfections in the paint from crappy spray can paint job

first edit-25 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

and an interior shot, some stuff done but for the most part its boring i know im working on it. and yes my cars automatic

6-15-15-1 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

Comment

so i bought corvette salad shooters 16x9.5 (thanks hinrichs) and now my car is looking better. had to roll and pull the fenders in the rear and then had to raise the rear coils about 3 turns to fit the wheels without rubbing since i need more camber but theres no way to adjust it until i get camber bolts or camber plates. i will look into buying camber plates or bolts soon after i do some maintenance

sorry for the crappy cell phone photos

Last edited by Ryan.; 07-20-2015, 06:19 PM.

Comment

definitely looks better with the shooters man!

Originally posted by BozoBubble
              Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Comment

definitely looks better with the shooters man!
                Thanks very much, it's got a long way to go but it's getting there

Comment

Picture dump, some changes coming soon.

Comment

got an rs bumper

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan. View Post
                      omg is that boostedgc8?! lmao

Originally posted by BozoBubble
                      Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Comment

i really dig the green. Also that RS bumper looks so good. Keep it up man. I love the meaty look

Comment

Wheels look great man, I think that lip fits a rs bumper as well. Keep up the progress 👍
                          Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

omg is that boostedgc8?! lmao
                            haha yes it is actually. he lives in the town over from me

Originally posted by cosmo135 View Post
                            i really dig the green. Also that RS bumper looks so good. Keep it up man. I love the meaty look
                            thanks very much, im hoping to get some fender flares soon and then get more meaty tires.

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                            Wheels look great man, I think that lip fits a rs bumper as well. Keep up the progress 👍
                            thanks alot may repolish them or powdercoat them copper. not too sure.

Comment

Did you not put clear coat on, or is it just a single stage that wasn't buffed?

This would look 100000x better if the paint was shinier and more even looking.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                              @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Not that huge of a fan of the paint.. but everything else I like, keep it up
                                1993 Mazda MX6 LS (Sold)
                                1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (traded)
                                1983 Porsche 944
                                1988 Dodge Omni

Comment

Working...
                                X