No announcement yet.

Ryan's not so show quality OBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

random photo update nothing new to say. winter is making me sad wish it would just go away already.
    Still looking to find the best set of wheels for this. nothing too crazy expensive cause im in college and have other things i need money for but also not something that you see on every single subaru (for example RPF1s)

oh and this guy is in one of my automotive classes at my local community college, cant tell if hes trolling people or actually is serious about these. they looked as if they were just like the light strips youd find in someones room. sorry for the redirect link and crappy snapchat text over the video

View My Video
    Last edited by Ryan.; 02-19-2015, 10:45 AM.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Instagram: @Ryandnt

Comment

The swap would be a really cool idea! But if money's tight I'd personally just keep up on normal maintenance and save for some nice coils then wheels. Just my 2 cents

In for this
      You drive your handicapped grandfather around in a car on cut coils? :facepalm:

Comment

Originally posted by B for Brian View Post
        The swap would be a really cool idea! But if money's tight I'd personally just keep up on normal maintenance and save for some nice coils then wheels. Just my 2 cents

In for this
        my friend zach whos selling me the motor said hes not gonna sell it to me until he pulls it apart himself and makes sure hes not selling me junk so i wont be getting the motor anytime soon which means time to save for wheels and coils im definitely doing the swap its just a matter of how far into the future its gonna be
        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Comment

so my rear wiper stopped working recently so rather than trouble shoot it, i figured id just delete it. i still have to put the cap over the hole where the wiper motor was. but heres the mock up.

Comment

so i painted the chrome piece in my headlights it looks so much better and it was such a quick mod to do. i definitely suggest it to others.

Comment

Lots of pictures incoming

DSC_0203

DSC_0217
              DSC_0219

DSC_0233

DSC_0238

DSC_0247

DSC_0260

DSC_0279

DSC_0284

DSC_0291

DSC_0297

DSC_0320

DSC_0348

DSC_0351

DSC_0354 by Kyle Petrick Photography, on Flickr
              Last edited by Ryan.; 04-23-2015, 09:57 PM.

Comment

So the car may be getting low soon

Then I'll just need to save for wheels and little odds and ends and I'll be ready for wicked big meet

Comment

I think I have a greddy lip that will fit this if your interested...never put it on the forester...also my old coils if you drive up they are yours
                  Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Steelie rollers. So G

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                      I think I have a greddy lip that will fit this if your interested...never put it on the forester...also my old coils if you drive up they are yours
                      how much for the lip? and generous offer i appreciate it, i may take you up on it but ill need to figure out how to get the coils to fit correctly i know they wont just bolt right up.

Originally posted by Just Visiting View Post
                      Steelie rollers. So G
                      cant tell if serious or sarcastic, but its not something you see too often

Comment

will be picking up coilovers this weekend got a pretty good deal and then ill begin to save for wheels. hope to have the car low and sitting pretty before wicked big meet on June 6th

Comment

so picked these up yesterday my wagon should be getting low soon, now just to save for wheels.
                          yes i know what youre all thinking "ew gross racelands" but im on a budget and am a full time student. besides i got a good deal

Comment

Got the coilovers in but it rubs when I turn or hit any small level change in the road so I have to fine tune it some more. might have to raise it up a bit and or roll & pull my fenders. not fun being so low on a 205/60 tire but im saving for wheels and tires now

Last edited by Ryan.; 04-28-2015, 10:22 PM.

Comment

i like it manee!

Originally posted by BozoBubble
                              Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Comment

Headlights look sweet! And it's nice to see the car finally lowered! Car is coming along nicely man.
                                My 2011 Toyota Vitz build thread.
                                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56411

Comment

Working...
                                X