No announcement yet.

Ryan's not so show quality OBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first couple of parts towards the swap were purchased today, kartboy short shifter & anarchy motive shift knob. really nice weight to the shift knob cant wait to see how it feels installed on the car.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Instagram: @Ryandnt

Comment

• Damn dude, I just scrolled through your entire build thread and I must say that the BBS and Racelands really transformed this car! I absolutely love the direction you're heading in. The front end looks so aggressive, definitely keep up the good work! Fender flares would look amazing on this car.

Definitely sub'd!
      Some people will never understand it, why we do what we do.
      The busted knuckles and the late nights in the garage;
      it's more than a hobby or pastime, it's a lifestyle. We live it."

Instagram: @Stance_God
      My 93' EG Sedan Build ( Daily )
      My FC3S RX-7 Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Loaf31 View Post
        Damn dude, I just scrolled through your entire build thread and I must say that the BBS and Racelands really transformed this car! I absolutely love the direction you're heading in. The front end looks so aggressive, definitely keep up the good work! Fender flares would look amazing on this car.

Definitely sub'd!
        unfortunately the bbs are gone and the front end is basically only the rs bumper now, no canards or lip. but once the swap is done ill be working on the exterior. i feel like too many subarus run flares so im thinking of doing a 22b widebody kit, probably just as played out as flares but i just love how it looks.
        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Comment

• I dig it! I mis my gf wagon

Comment

• sorry i suck at updating this and im always changing my mind with what i wanna do and i always have all these crazy ideas but then i end up with my finances limiting me.

but the swap might not happen for a bit while i save up for a daily but im most likely setting aside a bit of cash to get my car low and stanced again. Talking to a friend about getting 17x8 cosmis xt206r in white along with repainting the car and doing some bodywork. but im gonna do that myself to save money

Comment

• i change my mind so much with what i wanna do but yeah so basically at this point im gonna save up for a new car and say screw doing anything to this car. rather have a clean slate to go off of. i also really want boost.

Comment

• so i changed my mind again and i **** myself, but gonna be modding this car again. ive been looking around for wheels for the last week but because im looking for some nice 3 piece wheels in 17x9 or 9.5 or 10 and 5x100 i cannot find anything really. im super picky and the fact that 5x100 isnt very common is killing me. im looking to spend around $2k so if anyone knows of someone selling wheels that fit that criteria please let me know.

also will soon be ordering broadway static coilovers through FAP auto im excited for my car to be low again its such an amazing feeling seeing my car low and looking good.

Comment

• Vr wheels
                  wheelfip
                  ravspec

email or check out their sites. they have options, also, sign up for vwvortex and check out their 5x100 for sale thread or join the facebook group 5x100 classifieds.

Comment

• So not sure to make a new build thread or not but i got rid of this car and purchased a 2017 wrx in Crystal White Pearl. I am absolutely loving my wrx. ill probably make a new build thread that isnt cluttered like this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X