X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because I found a loop hole and exploited it, and I was also correct in saying that you have to be 18 to get it, which means he won't get it... I win. Next.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well your a faggot.

I win that round, Don't bother arguing.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        What is this bullshit. I get halfa point, and Kielan gets a full one?

Corruption is a bitch.
        lololololololololol I told you, you get a half
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• No you don't, a person cannot posses "faggot", like your post suggests. The correct usage would be "You're a fag."

And thats besides the point, I like girls. So I win those 2 points.

Kielan: 5 Oxer: 1.5

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Pfft... All lies mate.. You tell everyone you like girls, but I know the real truth...

You can have your 5 points..

Comment

• Yeah... No, I like girls.

IF I was gay WHICH I'M NOT. I would have no issue stating that fact. BUT I LIKE GIRLS.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Its alright man... Denial can be tough... I can understand that...

Comment

• lolololololololololol. what a good way to start the morning

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    lolololololololololol. what a good way to start the morning
                    Que?

Comment

Its alright man... Denial can be tough... I can understand that...
                      ....I will find you, and report you to the police.
                      Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Que?
                      He just woke up.. So he is saying that this is a good way to start his morning reading this thread... You must be retarded.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        ....I will find you, and report you to the police.

He just woke up.. So he is saying that this is a good way to start his morning reading this thread... You must be retarded.
                        The cyber police! Oh noes!

Well its 4:49am here, anyone thats up this early over here would be retarded.. I naturally assumed it was mid day in the states.

Comment

• I mean the real police, they will take you back to prison, you don't want that now do you?

It is 12:50 right now where he is, its 2:50 here on the East Coast.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Que?
                            its morning. what a good way to start it.
                            Originally posted by prodigee View Post

this. well I didnt really wake up, its just boring this morning.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            Well its 4:49am here, anyone thats up this early over here would be retarded.. I naturally assumed it was mid day in the states.
                            just about

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Holy.

Yes I know its a chop, but its still ridiculous either way.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                                I mean the real police, they will take you back to prison, you don't want that now do you?

It is 12:50 right now where he is, its 2:50 here on the East Coast.
                                Police dont scare me, They know Ill look after them. Its a mutual thing... You never understand.

Seandub is killing me though... I have tears in my eyes from his last couple of posts...

Comment

Working...
                                X