X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I rather walk through a ally at night and feel safe. And if by carrying a gun, and it being legal, ill do it.

-Dan

Comment

• uhhhhhhhhhhhh, im buying my own fucking island to get away from all that crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        I rather walk through a ally at night and feel safe. And if by carrying a gun, and it being legal, ill do it.
        why are you in allys?

Comment

• Im down to live there lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
            why are you in allys?
            meth

no, my driveway is in a ally so I walk up and down it everyday to get to class and back. And I have classes ending at 9:30pm at night almost every night.

-Dan

Comment

• Quit being a bitch, you country folk disgust me. Hahah
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Quit being a bitch, you country folk disgust me. Hahah
                do i disgust you?

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                  meth

no, my driveway is in a ally so I walk up and down it everyday to get to class and back. And I have classes ending at 9:30pm at night almost every night.
                  ohhhhhhh

hmmmm, i still dont like guns, but when its either defend yourself, or get fucked up, id go with defend ones self.

guess just learn how to use it proeprly.

Comment

Quit being a bitch, you country folk disgust me. Hahah
                    pfffffffffffffffffffffft,

silly redneck

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                      do i disgust you?
                      Very much.
                      Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                      ohhhhhhh

hmmmm, i still dont like guns, but when its either defend yourself, or get fucked up, id go with defend ones self.

guess just learn how to use it proeprly.
                      I swear to god if I scare you in that alley as a joke, and you shoot me Dan. Its not gunna end well.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol whys that? only shit that happens where i live is people get in physical fights. or they get bottled, lol.

Comment

Welcome to America motherfucker, land of the free, and home of "Nigga I will bust a cap in yo ass."
                          did I ever tell you when I was watching a fight last year, some cholos pulled up in a car and they started pointing guns at us?
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            did I ever tell you when I was watching a fight last year, some cholos pulled up in a car and they started pointing guns at us?
                            Yes... Several times.
                            Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            lol whys that? only shit that happens where i live is people get in physical fights. or they get bottled, lol.
                            LOL you Aussies would actually fight using bottles.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yea it was pretty scary
                              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                              Drama you are like god
                              Originally posted by SwearBear
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• whats a cholo? a mexican or something?

ive never been in a fight myself, dont really intend on it either.

alot of people get 'glassed' in aus, where people smash a glass in ur face, they really need to make plastic glasses mandatory.

but then you still got stubbies to deal with, cant really make plastic ones of those?

yes ive heard of people having bottles thrown at them, or sometimes people smash them and use the bit still in there hand as a weapon lol.

dont think its very common where i live but.

Comment

Working...
                                X