X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cUBXCa5ruY"]Rage[/ame]

Am i doing this right?

Comment

I dislike Prius drivers who think they're saving the world every time they drive. Also PETA. I fucking loathe PETA.
      '94 Nissan Altima GXE
      '00 Ford Mustang GT | Domestic-Bunny

I make music and gaming videos in Cali. @ktfright

youtube.com/ktfright | ktf.bandpage.com

Comment

I die a little inside every time I hear someone eating.
        That being said, I'm dying at the moment.

BECAUSE MY GRANDFATHER IS CHEWING UP A FUCKING STORM RIGHT NEXT TO ME.

This thread came at a good time.

Comment

Spoiled spoon fed whiny people.

My roommate's car was hit and his parents are going to buy him a new car. He is bitching because they are looking at cars he doesnt want. The guy doesnt know one thing about cars. His criteria cant be 4cyl, cant be a toyota, has to look good in his eyes. All I have heard the past hour I dont want that, thats ugly, is it a four cylinder then no I dont want that. Is it a toyota, then I dont want it. Did I mention I DONT WANT IT.

Its a fucking free car dont be a little bitch.

Comment

people that bitch about other people bitching

Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Originally posted by schmitty915 View Post
              When eighteen wheelers use re-treaded tires and a chunk flies off and hits your windshield.
              This happened to me last year. Smashed my hood

People who stop a full car length (or more) behind the white line at stoplights. Pull the fuck up.
              BMW E38
              That White Evo
              -SOLD
              instagram @kbuss
              flickr

Comment

Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                This happened to me last year. Smashed my hood

People who stop a full car length (or more) behind the white line at stoplights. Pull the fuck up.
                Nah, I somewhat agree with you, but only for regular circumstances...

A guy pulled up beside me and my brother once. he had a friend who pointed a gun out his side of the car, wanting to take my brother's Camaro. My brother instantly hit the gas and ran two red lights to get away. Ever since then, none of us completely pull up to the line. Your totally correct about a full car length though, just not all the way.
                '94 Nissan Altima GXE

Comment

People who judge based on what somebody drives. Of course, if it's riced, that's an obvious. But who gives cares honestly? If you aren't into fitment, function, lifted trucks, etc.. then don't talk negative to people who are. Leave people be. Be cool with everybody. If they are into cars, and so are you, that's great! Enjoy the hobby, not the bullshit.
                  IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

When I drive the speed limit in the far right lane and someone tailgates me. I'm in the slow lane, where else am I supposed to go?

Old people that complain about how much the price of product x,y or z has gone up. Its called inflation, you've been alive for 50+ years you should understand it by now.

My number one thing that pisses me off. People that drive with their lights off on the highway at night. Seriously? Are you fucking stupid? I see this multiple times a week and it scares me, its so dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexridesabike View Post
                      When I drive the speed limit in the far right lane and someone tailgates me. I'm in the slow lane, where else am I supposed to go?
                      Continue to your destination.

Comment

Liberals

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
                        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

so far, everything that dude has said is spot on.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                            I get more annoyed when I'm riding in someone's car and they fucking floor it at every red light.

edit: Like the light ahead will be turning yellow or red and they'll still gun it just to have to stop in 50 feet.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

People that drive the exact speed limit.

Maybe it's just the fact I always drive 5-7 mph over the limit but people that drive right at 55 just drive me insane.

And then of course those are always the assholes that speed up when you're trying to pass them.

Or my favorite is passing people at night. If you're doing 50 in a 55, and I have plenty of room to pass you, I will, but that doesn't mean you have to high beam the fuck outta me. You were driving slow and impeding my needs to be somewhere in a timely fashion, so politely, fuck off.

Or bro-dozers that tailgate the fuck outta you. I swear someday I'll own a car on bags and if it ever happens again, I'll slow down, air out, and shower that asshole with some sparks.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                People that drive the exact speed limit.

Maybe it's just the fact I always drive 5-7 mph over the limit but people that drive right at 55 just drive me insane.

And then of course those are always the assholes that speed up when you're trying to pass them.

Or my favorite is passing people at night. If you're doing 50 in a 55, and I have plenty of room to pass you, I will, but that doesn't mean you have to high beam the fuck outta me. You were driving slow and impeding my needs to be somewhere in a timely fashion, so politely, fuck off.

Or bro-dozers that tailgate the fuck outta you. I swear someday I'll own a car on bags and if it ever happens again, I'll slow down, air out, and shower that asshole with some sparks.
                                That would be amazing to see, but that would also obviously mess up your car.
                                '94 Nissan Altima GXE

Comment

Working...
                                X