X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need money for a motor Long island

All the stuff on this listing is For Sale

Im on long island

1. Go pro 3 black edition brand new out of box comes with Touch screen and all backs for that. Extended battery pack with all the backs as well. Bluetooth Remote motor sport kit which is the suction cup and such and other arms and extensions. asking $500 obo

2. DJ stuff used twice all summer. I have 2 pioneer turntables cdj-2000 nexus priced new at $1,919.95 each, and a pioneer mixer djm-900 nexus priced new at $1,671.98 and an Odyssey case worth $300. Im looking to sale all of this for $4700.

3. AEM Digital gauge new in box good for oil, water, trans temps $150

4. TRUST Greddy oil block adapter, also called a sandwich adapter New this is used for easy installing for temp gauges $70

5. Cobb lightweight crank pulley black brand new in box. Fits 02/14 wrx/sti $130 obo

6. Kenwood deck M# KDC-MP245 with aux port comes with remote and 2 6.5 kenwood speakers $100 firm

7. WRX gray floor mats brandnew still in plastic $70

8. Apr Rad cooling plate Carbon fiber fots 02 to 05 wrx/sti used $80

9. Greddy sp2 muffler was on my 200sx Ser $80
    Last edited by HamptonswSTi; 12-13-2013, 05:51 PM.

ttt

Comment

$300 on the go pro with pics and name tag

Comment

Originally posted by famous864 View Post
        $300 on the go pro with pics and name tag
        the touch screen and extended battery are $75 each never used and the gopro black is $399 plus tax new everywhere i think im asking an appropriate price unfortunately youre asking $300 is a little to low man but thanks for your interest

Comment

bump

Comment

to the top

Comment

bump if you guys want pic message me ill be posting them on here soon just gotta take them

Comment

Could you possibility PM me or post a picture of the AEM Digital gauge?

Comment

bumpppppppppa

Comment

Working...
                  X