Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not big fan of Volvo, but this is unique. Dont change anything just engine or sound or just drive it and repair if necessary . I love it this black pearl in the sea of cars.

Comment

• Hey Keith,

Thought you might like this!! It's not mine!

Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Sjefke View Post
        I cant really tell whats going on there.

Comment

• Me neither at first but I understand Dutch so that makes it easier :P

But someone is building a Amazon with a smallblock v8. And is going to make it look like the one is the stance work pictures. Which is your car!
          First I thought he was selling yours or faking, but he is just building one inspired by yours, haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sjefke View Post
            Me neither at first but I understand Dutch so that makes it easier :P

But someone is building a Amazon with a smallblock v8. And is going to make it look like the one is the stance work pictures. Which is your car!
            First I thought he was selling yours or faking, but he is just building one inspired by yours, haha!
            Kinda sketchy with only a engine picture. People already bidded 3500 euros on it...
            Sad people try to fake this shit
            Originally posted by aLaFleur

I've decided the best way to deal with rust is to just embrace it.

Comment

• So big update and not a big update at the same time. I had the car resprayed over the last few weeks. Most people will ask why do that, it looked fine before? And it did, but there were a couple of areas I wasnt 100% happy with. To add to that, I managed to pick up some scratches and dings here and there. So I had a guy I know sort everything out. My first thought was is there anything I want to customize about the car bodywork wise before it gets resprayed, but I couldnt really think of anything. I love the car as is. Ive seen people do some neat things with these, from the extreme like chopping the roof, down to little details like frenching lights. So in the end I just decided to do something little that has always bugged me and delete the rear reflectors. I find it smooths out the rear end and cleans up the lines.

Last edited by Keith602; 02-24-2014, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• Looks great, and the rear reflectors are one of the first things that I got rid of also.. I will still press you to get rid of the spare tire sump though, because it will make a huge difference in your drivers side profile, and it is a fairly easy mod..

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtheonlyreal1 View Post
                  Looks great, and the rear reflectors are one of the first things that I got rid of also.. I will still press you to get rid of the spare tire sump though, because it will make a huge difference in your drivers side profile, and it is a fairly easy mod..
                  I still plan on doing that. Im about to redo everything in the trunk and I feel like that would be a good time for that.

Comment

• Just came in here to gawk at this beautiful car... haha
                    My '66 C10 Build
                    My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

• I still love it. That is all.
                      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                        I still love it. That is all.
                        Me too!
                        -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                        '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                        '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• I have the biggest crush on this car

Comment

• car looks lovely

Comment

• Looks so clean with the shaved markers! This car is amazing, never gets old.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• Originally posted by Keith602 View Post
                                I still plan on doing that. Im about to redo everything in the trunk and I feel like that would be a good time for that.

My car isn't as low as yours is in your pic, but here is a pic that is very similar in view perspective, but it shows how much it cleans up the drivers rear if the sump Is removed.

Comment

Working...
                                X