Clear All

• right? Seems like there quality is going dooo
    ---------------------------------------------------------------o
    -----------------------------------------------------------------o
    -------------------------------------------------------------------o
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------w
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------w
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------w
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------n

They took the iPhone idea from me still pissed off about that
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      right? Seems like there quality is going dooo
      o
      o
      o
      w
      w
      w
      n

They took the iPhone idea from me still pissed off about that
      Their quailty isn't going down in anyway. I've had my Imac for like 5 years now its finally starting to slow down, well not really slow down but I can notice the difference in speed.

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
        Yeah dude its just heat lightinginginginginging here. I still went drifting though.

It is the bomb diggity. I can surf teh interwebz pr0n sites all day and get no viruses. And I can visit untrusted sites and not get viruses.
        ahahah lucky. Yea, its not gonna rain over here.

so can I

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Their quailty isn't going down in anyway. I've had my Imac for like 5 years now its finally starting to slow down, well not really slow down but I can notice the difference in speed.
          well their new shit sucks....except the camera in the iPhone 4, thats the only reason I would get it.

Drama you are like god

Comment

ahahah lucky. Yea, its not gonna rain over here.

so can I
            bahahhaahah Bulllllshitttttttttttttttttt. I have yet to see someone get a new pc because of old age problems? lulz 99% of the time is cause they get fucked from viruses. Plus there are only like 4 known viruses to macs.

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

bahahhaahah Bulllllshitttttttttttttttttt. I have yet to see someone get a new pc because of old age problems? lulz 99% of the time is cause they get fucked from viruses. Plus there are only like 4 known viruses to macs.
              dude I still have my old computer from like 2001 and still works perfect. hahaha. I would only get a mac for video editing purposes cause I want Final Cut Pro. And whats there to worry about viruses when if you know how to keep your laptop clean

Drama you are like god

Comment

well their new shit sucks....except the camera in the iPhone 4, thats the only reason I would get it.
                Well who gives two fucks about apple phone products. If you had a mac you would understand. My brother who might possibly be the biggest computer geek/gamer ever despised mac's and said he would never get one, bought a mac and had his pc he built himself with 16gigs of ram a terabyte or memory and 10 inch fan.... basically it was a 7 grand computer.... Well he said he would choose his mac book pro over his 7 grand pc.... sooooooooo your arguement is invalid.

04' 350z
                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

dude I still have my old computer from like 2001 and still works perfect. hahaha. I would only get a mac for video editing purposes cause I want Final Cut Pro. And whats there to worry about viruses when if you know how to keep your laptop clean
                  knowing how to keep your computer clean and not having to worry about keeping your computer clean are 2 completely different things.

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

Well who gives two fucks about apple phone products. If you had a mac you would understand. My brother who might possibly be the biggest computer geek/gamer ever despised mac's and said he would never get one, bought a mac and had his pc he built himself with 16gigs of ram a terabyte or memory and 10 inch fan.... basically it was a 7 grand computer.... Well he said he would choose his mac book pro over his 7 grand pc.... sooooooooo your arguement is invalid.
                    psshhh. Nigga please . like i said, Id only get it for video editing purposes.

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                    knowing how to keep your computer clean and not having to worry about keeping your computer clean are 2 completely different things.
                    yee I know

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I can go all day at this.

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• I'd rather not lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Neither would I. We will leave it at mac's are better. :P

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

Neither would I. We will leave it at mac's are better. :P
                            if i was a ballin ass nigga, id rock a mac. but im poor. so pc for me lol
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Neither would I. We will leave it at mac's are better. :P
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              if i was a ballin ass nigga, id rock a mac. but im poor. so pc for me lol
                              this lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• dude this hat is fresh. gonna have to get me one when I get some khaki 511's

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X