X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bystrov View Post
    you do good work son! REAL CLEAN SETUP
    Thanks a lot!
    - Call us at: 802 . 735 . 2574 - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com - - // - - We're open: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00 Eastern -

Comment

I know whats so TOP SECERT!!! and do you still plan on rolling down with me on Friday? We need to plan this out if so.
      Bagriders

Comment

looks fresh John. 4REAL

Comment

so sick!! looks amazing. pretty awesome you were able to do all the work yourself with buddies help!

Comment

Gary - I'm thinking about crusin' on Thursday with a crew of people, then crashing at Rali's house in Jersey for the night, then doing the last leg of the journey on Friday. I really want to be there earlier than later on Friday, do you know what time you're leaving on Friday?

Taylor - Looking forward to getting some shots taken man!

D&W - Friends are amazing! Things definitely went way faster, it also helped a lot having Kevin's Impreza already bagged, knowing the difficulties presented in the various stages of that process etc.
            - Call us at: 802 . 735 . 2574 - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com - - // - - We're open: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00 Eastern -

Comment

at the moment no, again could be anytime from 12 until 3pm. I'snt everyone heading down on wed? or are you referring to Bret? But either way I would like to be down there earlier as well so no worries. Let me know what you end up doing.
              Bagriders

Comment

Looks awesome man! Great build!

Comment

Originally posted by yoffer View Post
                  Looks awesome man! Great build!
                  Thanks! More shots soon. Gonna have tubbing done tomorrow so should be quite a bit lower.

Here's a shot from yesterday...
                  Last edited by johnrocs; 09-20-2011, 04:20 PM.

Comment

please make sure you take pics of the tubbing process if you can <3

Comment

Originally posted by C.Johnston View Post
                      please make sure you take pics of the tubbing process if you can <3
                      Will do! You can sort of see the lines I drew in the wheel wells showing where I plan on cutting, but I'll be sure to take some shots of the actual process... and the results

Comment

nice!

Comment

This I like

Comment

updatessssssssssss

Comment

Nice meeting you this weekend dude.
                              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Hey everyone, I was down at H2Oi this weekend with the rest of the Bag Riders crew. We had an awesome time, it was great to reconnect with our show buddies and it was awesome meeting so many new people! Thanks to everyone that stopped by the booth!

It appears my server is still down, so I'll try to fix that tonight so the images will be fixed. Looking forward to getting tubbing done up front (pics will be included, should be happening on Thursday) and then getting some new shots with proper fitment!

Originally posted by Corsacruizer View Post
                                This I like
                                Thank you!

Originally posted by C.Johnston View Post
                                updatessssssssssss
                                Should be getting tubbing done on Thursday, might be slapping some Rotiforms NUE's on there in the very near future but I'll post up more shots once the tubbing is done. Need to get that fitment in the front the same as the rear! Here's how she sits now...

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                                Nice meeting you this weekend dude.
                                You too man!

Comment

Working...
                                X