Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• medusa havn a cry when she won man the fk up shitcunt this is monster trucks not v8 supercars..

seewhatididthereLoL
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Lol also watching monster jam this rounds better than the lap race they do.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
        medusa havn a cry when she won man the fk up shitcunt this is monster trucks not v8 supercars..

seewhatididthereLoL
        Haha bitch havin a cry coz its a mans world... DAMN STRAIGHT WHORE

Originally posted by nej View Post
        Lol also watching monster jam this rounds better than the lap race they do.
        get home alright? hit big bumps and get puffs of smoke? LOL

Also...

how the fuck anyone can think that looks good Ill never understand. Unless its a drag gtr pushing 800+ kw at all fours, that poke is fucking retarded.

Alos also, George, that chick runs past my house a few times a week, but if the roller door is up and im working on a car, she'll go past once and never return. You fucked it cunt. its all fucked now because of you.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Hey Colin we found your long lost brother....

Fucken ranga baboon cunt even had the nerve to stare at me.

Comment

• bahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
              rmit city was the fkn best. jeggings are truly gods gift to man
              wtf is a jegging cunt?

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Alos also, George, that chick runs past my house a few times a week, but if the roller door is up and im working on a car, she'll go past once and never return. You fucked it cunt. its all fucked now because of you.
              LOLOLOLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                get home alright? hit big bumps and get puffs of smoke? LOL

Yeah man no hassles.... LOL most of the noise went but on the big ditches it screaches a lot and also when turning hahahaha, although I didn't notice any smoke

Everyone on the roads were losing their shit, this one guys mrs leant over the steering wheel from passenger side LOLOL

Yeah George you dirty Bulgarian gypsy, full cock blocked us all............

Comment

• nexxxxxxminut.... NEWS FLASH!!!! 20 sand people spotted strapping strawberry blonde youth to floodlights at local rsl chanting will he burn! will he burn!

donthateusecauseurmirinourpotofgold
                  Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                    wtf is a jegging cunt?

LOLOLOLOL

dafuck doyouevenpervbro?

jeggings - leggings made to immitate jeans or as i call them godsladypantz

Comment

• sif not know what jeggings are?

Comment

• watching mega structures on 7mayte.

samsung building boats and shit... massive cunts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Also...

how the fuck anyone can think that looks good Ill never understand. Unless its a drag gtr pushing 800+ kw at all fours, that poke is fucking retarded.
                          I fucking **** that GTR, I remember questioning the poke and camber once on Facebook and ended up getting blasted for having "no style" because I own a R31.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                            I fucking **** that GTR, I remember questioning the poke and camber once on Facebook and ended up getting blasted for having "no style" because I own a R31.
                            Anyone defending that piece of shit has no fucking idea what style is.

Also, fuck your jeggings.

Comment

• Thought I'd share

Comment

• Thankyou for blessing us with that picture oxer.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

Working...
                                X