Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone hear about the Red Arrow pilot in the fatal crash at the weekend? He was performing with the 8 other red arrows at the Bournemouth Air festival. I saw the display just before but he came down on return to the airport.
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Read it in the paper and saw FB groups. Sucks.

Yeah waiting yourself sucks, making others wait is fun.

Mike, saw your car in Banzai, it looks great

Comment

• why did i get a sofa for my room, it didnt fit, take 3 hours to mover stuff around and i still havent got it in yet, Man this is hard work, why is noone home to help

onh the plus side, The garage recived my tyres this morning, fitting them wednesday

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
          Mike, saw your car in Banzai, it looks great
          Yeah see what I mean about the photos though? They look like they were taken on Auto, though the guy was only using a 350D I think..

Car news yet?

flickr
          Facebook
          Originally posted by driftsucky
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• I am in fucking love !!!!

Comment

• saw the pics man... does it drive nicely?

I bet you're not used to being able to go over speed bumps?

Comment

• It drives amazingly nice man. ABS light came on on the way home, and the temperature gauge is a little off.

Averaged 28mpg at 80mph coming home. I fucking love it. Did I say that?

Comment

• Sweet deal, did you put a thread up here?

Comment

• Yeah, builds section if you've not seen it.

Comment

• As already said in the build thread, very jelly indeed. Looks lovely mate
                      -SW|UK-

Comment

• It'll look better after a full tidy up this weekend. It might have a recent respray but its swirled badly see I'll see what kind of correction I can do on it quickly..

Any way day of training my replacement again today so won't be online

Comment

• Peace out homeslice.
                          -SW|UK-

Comment

• 35minutes and I can go out in my love again.

First modification coming tonight. 300mm Convex Broadway mirror. The drivers side is hard to see out of so wanted a fuck off broadway. Decided 400mm was silly.

Comment

• Ill have to look at this Sexy beast!!!!

home from a stressful day at work, they seam to think i can work at lighting speed

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                                35minutes and I can go out in my love again.

First modification coming tonight. 300mm Convex Broadway mirror. The drivers side is hard to see out of so wanted a fuck off broadway. Decided 400mm was silly.
                                This is you isn't it

Comment

Working...
                                X