No announcement yet.

My SoWo X | Euro Experience 2016 Official Video | BsaintMedia & SoWo Partners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My SoWo X | Euro Experience 2016 Official Video | BsaintMedia & SoWo Partners

In a few short months they pulled off one of the sickest car events I have ever been too, sure there were small glitches along the way, but that's to be expected at a new location where nothing of this magnitude had been attempted before. As this was technically a new event, they decided to drop the official SoWo tag and brand it something bigger, more inviting, allowing many of us BMW owners to enter the show for the first time. Euro Experience was born, and without further ado I present to you, my Euro Experience 2016 video.

Thank you for your support, likes and comments.

Also this video is truly mean't to be enjoyed in 4k UHD on a big screen, to get the full experience I highly recommend watching it on a TV vs a phone or small computer monitor.

Songs

Zedd, Kesha - True Colors (Nolan van Lith Remix)
    Dawn Golden - All I Want (Illenium Remix)

IG @Bsaintmedia

First I want to thank the organizers for all of their hard work and dedication for accomplishing what a lot of us thought was impossible. Many of us, myself...
    IG @Bsaintmedia | GMW M3 Video Version I | GMW M3 Video Version II

Great job, the video is very well done. I love the angles and wide shots, etc!! **** I missed it!

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Pretty solid vid
      stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Originally posted by R2dmax View Post
        Great job, the video is very well done. I love the angles and wide shots, etc!! **** I missed it!
        Thanks man! yeah it was a blast! hopefully you make it next year!
        IG @Bsaintmedia | GMW M3 Video Version I | GMW M3 Video Version II

Comment

Working...
        X