Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News of my E36 Touring - all Schnitzer'd up

So,

I recently completed the AC Schnitzer kit for my E36 Touring...
    Well, mostly. It's missing the mirrors, but I dislike them on Tourings, so I'll keep the boxy stock mirrors, which I like best on E36s.

Schnitzer Parts are all garage-painted and still need to be wetsanded and buffed to get rid of some dust particles.

Sadly, this happened:

Broke down, once again. Engine now sounds like a rattling can of nails. Suspect it might be bearing damage or something. It's getting a replacement engine soon... probably just a M52B28 instead of the B25 it has currently. I'll also take the car off the road once again for another rebuild, as I want to refresh all the underpinnings and do some other stuff...

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

really love the way all that schnitzer stuff looks !

shame bout the engine tho...

Comment

Looks great Bastien, and it appears to be time for an s54 swap.

Comment

damn ur wagon is the tits
        Static:Society

*K04 on Board*

Comment

looks so good

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

I really like this and I have always liked your wagon. I agree about the mirrors.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Byron, I'd love a S50/52/54 swap, but it's just not in the cards financially... it'll probably just be a slightly modded M52B28.

I had hoped to get some stuff done on the car already by now, but I broke my finger last week when I was wrenching on it... Seems I gotta weit a few weeks before I start with it.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Oh man! Loving your e36 wagon... I want one so badly... Keep it up!

Comment

All you need now are these schnitzers sitting in my garage

Comment

Working...
                  X