• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 BMW 740IL E38 Orient Blue Metallic/Tan interior/Navigation/Rull Clean

Name: Nik
    Means of contact: PM Post or 386 four five six 80 five nine
    Price: $10,000

Description: I am selling my 2000 BMW 740IL. The car is 100% reliable and everything functions just as it did from the factory. It has been dealer maintained for its entire life, owned by a retired military old man who had just purchased a new 7 series and had no need for this sitting in his garage. it has never been abused, as can be seen by its condition. The interior is in amazing shape and it has the privacy shades in the rear window and side windows. The car drives like it just rolled off the production line and needs nothing. This is the IL model which has a longer wheelbase and provides ample leg room for all passengers. Also equipped with side airbags for all four passengers. A few extra options this car has include HID headlights, DSP sound package, Navigation and Active seat feature (Fluid filled front seats that massage the passenger for comfort).Feel free to ask any questions. There is nothing to hide with this car and I am willing to share any information. I am a BMW enthusiast and this is a wonderful example of a well kept E38 7 series.

-BC Racing BR Spec coilovers
    -XXR 521 8.5/10
    -Interior is always maintained in immaculate condition. pillars and headliner re wrapped in light brown ultra suede.
    -Currently at 105.xxx miles
    -All fluids are fresh (oil,transmission, differential and coolant).

Last edited by thewhiteknight; 01-20-2012, 10:30 PM.
Working...
X