Bagged B7 A4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bagged B7 A4

I am selling my 2008 B7 A4. It is 2.0t S-Line. It has the airlift V2 autopilot system. Professionally installed by a guy in NJ. Full black leather interior 9/10. Motor has the carbano APR intake, all the rest is stock. The wheels do come with the car. 18x9.5 3SDM 0.06. No curb rash but the rear right wheel does have some of the plastic coding from factory pealing. Had the car for a year love it, but time for another project. It is 6MT, no issues at ALL. NO CEL'S. Not interested in trades at all. 15% window tint all the way around. I want $16k for it or OBO, NO LOW BALLERS!! The car will have a fresh inspection on it, within the next two weeks so no worries on that end. Airlift has absolutely no leaks, just air up and role!! It has multiple settings that I will show you when you look at the car. I love it but cars come and go with me after I get them how I like it. Text or call. Number is Seven One Seven Two Seven Eight Nine zero Four two.

How about some pictures of the car?

Comment

Originally posted by djmasterpeel View Post
      I am selling my 2008 B7 A4. It is 2.0t S-Line. It has the airlift V2 autopilot system. Professionally installed by a guy in NJ. Full black leather interior 9/10. Motor has the carbano APR intake, all the rest is stock. The wheels do come with the car. 18x9.5 3SDM 0.06. No curb rash but the rear right wheel does have some of the plastic coding from factory pealing. Had the car for a year love it, but time for another project. It is 6MT, no issues at ALL. NO CEL'S. Not interested in trades at all. 15% window tint all the way around. I want $16k for it or OBO, NO LOW BALLERS!! The car will have a fresh inspection on it, within the next two weeks so no worries on that end. Airlift has absolutely no leaks, just air up and role!! It has multiple settings that I will show you when you look at the car. I love it but cars come and go with me after I get them how I like it. Text or call. Number is Seven One Seven Two Seven Eight Nine zero Four two.
      Quoted because reasons.

"Professionally installed by a guy"

Comment

Working...
      X