No announcement yet.

A taurus wagon? Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you sir have prompted me to come out of the woodwork. i'm a long time lurker and member of many forums, it was only a matter of time before i registered here but i needed that extra motivation. your build has provided that and i am here to say that,

you are AWESOME, thank you for doing something different and doing it right. all it takes to create something unique is a person who has a normally crappy car along with amazing skills. once the two are combined, there is no stopping the win.

Comment

• nice to c u deliverd bro
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• the wheels and air

Comment

• grocery baggin'

Comment

• Sweet! Do something different and work with what you've got! i likes this.
            _Harrison

1997 M3

Comment

• I haven't checked up on this thread since page one, but what I said then still holds. You're doing a great job. The suspension parts you made look professional and all the body work you're doing is exactly the right thing to make this car look better.

The threads with quality fabrication are the ones that really stand out and draw people in, and this is one of them. Keep it up.

And roll those fenders already lol

Comment

• This thing looks awesome. Props to you for doing something different!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                Originally posted by nickskater09
                I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• i like it

Comment

• Just read through the build so far and it is top notch. Keep up the awesome work. Your fabrication skills are amazing.

Comment

• need more of this!

Comment

• too funny

Comment

• Thanks for the comments folks. I haven't gotten a whole lot accomplished in the last month or so I was out of town, and I've been working a few of my other projects. I am however getting back on the wagon so to speak. My list of need to do's is getting shorter and I hope to pretty much eradicate whats left of said list with in the next month or so, barring any major complications. I will try to post up a good up date in the next few days, to keep those of you who are interested satiated. In the mean time Thank you all again for the kind words they really help motivate to focus on one project. We all know how tough it is to focus with a dozen or so projects staring you on the face.

Comment

• Hahaha super awesomeness
                            Disclaimer:
                            I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

• I just wanted to say that I'm also a lurker for this site that finally felt the need to register after seeing your work to this long roof taurus.

great stuff, and definitely an inspiration. I've owned a few Taurus SHOs (all pre-96 body style) and I'm looking at a 99 wagon for family/daily driver status now and want to lower it.

are you planning on doing anything to stiffen the chassis at all? if so I have demensions for weld in style sub-frame connectors that definitely stiffen the chassis up quite a bit.

something like this:

IMG credit to speedysprocket on SHOForum

Comment

• Originally posted by exexpat View Post
                                Max, we really need to have a weekend where you drive up and we put on a few sets of wheels. I have a feeling if you ran my winter wheels and took a couple of good pics, the h8ters on this thread would go nuts, then we could remove them again for the superior Cygnus wheels and it will be your and my secret.
                                you need to do that with my car... i'm stock 5x108 anyways
                                Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                                The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                                P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X