Lupo - Pic heavy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lupo - Pic heavy

Hi everyone... seen this forum mentioned a few times so thought id pop along...

have a lupo Gti... will let the pics do the talking... sorry there are so many...

Last edited by Piers; 06-25-2012, 09:58 AM. Reason: Airlift, BBS content

At first I was like, "oh look, another building from stock thread"

Then the slammage proceeded right after and I was like "oh mah gawd" . Great lupo op
    sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

lol, sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckdee View Post

Then the slammage proceeded right after and I was like "oh mah gawd" . Great lupo op
        Exactly what I was thinking!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckdee View Post

haha thanks mate i have loads of pictures from standard and could have filled it with hundreds of progress pics but didnt see the point... its best to just get down to business

Thanks for the kind comments

Comment

Oh, sorry i forgot to put any spec.... i prefer to look at pics to be honest but if anyone wants any spec at all just ask

Thanks

Comment

Ronal LS 7,5j 15?

looks great!

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=16940&page=7

Comment

dislike the wheels....there are better ones out there that would match your car perfect.

Comment

Yes they are Ronal LS your size suggestion is also correct.

I quite like the wheels and think they suit it but thanks for being honest. I like when people are like that I did consider sone schmitds th lines with black centres. I might still get some

Comment

Here's a pic of the wheels, gives you a better idea of how they look

Comment

love lupo gti's

love this.

Comment

This is cool.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Bit of an update after a busy weekend... I spent the whole of saturday cleaning the car all over.

The first thing i did was pop to the local car spares shop and picked up a can of Reflex Silver to cover most of the curb marks on the wheels. this is just a quick fix to make them look a bit better. im going to challenge myself and have a go at sorting them properly.

started masking off:

bit of paint:

End result:

i started with the inside and the door shuts. These were really grubby around the nuts and joints as i could never get to them. I decided to try harder using Poorboys APC and a detailing brush followed with a wipe over with a microfibre. they came out really good:

I then took the seats out as the carpets and seats needed a good clean. My dad used to own his own carpet cleaning business so has all the chemicals and knows how to do it so i got on the case with him. i havnt got any 'after' pics but this was before:

I also did a bit more to the boot in terms of covering the tank, unfortunately the silver vinyl i ordered didnt come in time so just kept the tank white for now. I will get the silver stuff this week hopefully

Roo also payed me a visit with the finaly part of the install:

Also thought id show you my paddle valves as i havnt really posted anything about them. they look nice and factory

Let there be light:

Thats all for now

Piers

Comment

Last night my plans were to sort the new doorcards out that i got. i then realised i got the wrong ones and they dont have the holes for electric windows. not a big issue tho as i will start cutting them out tonight

so i had to find something else to do... paint the end cap filter on my compressor

i then dropped it like a muppet when i was drying it...

Filter back in

All done after more paint on the top...

All done and in the car

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X