Static low low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that is really really low! Nice!

In lowsauce4, is your wheel round? Between the top spoke and the top right spoke, looks flat?

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
      I've got a very unmemerable mini, and I live in Mass but work in Kennebunkport
      Nice I usually work in Wells! Does your car have schmidt modern lines? I've seen a mini with it in kittery once before.

Originally posted by Soviet View Post
      static life, forever

Originally posted by JSM Graphics View Post
      Wow that is really really low! Nice!

In lowsauce4, is your wheel round? Between the top spoke and the top right spoke, looks flat?
      Thanks! unfortunate yes it is bent a little bit from the previous owner -___- but hey it was 100 bucks. haha

Comment

LOL, no, my mini is bone stock at the moment, I work at fed jacks so I'm through wells everyday

Comment

Originally posted by RichieMK4Rich View Post

Thanks! unfortunate yes it is bent a little bit from the previous owner -___- but hey it was 100 bucks. haha
          That is a shame, but it is still a lovely motor, and awesomely low!

Comment

i dont get how you can drive that good work

Comment

Crazy lows, is the whole of the US completely flat?! Haha, wish I could get my Jetta down that much, looks awesome fella

UK Mk4 Jetta

Comment

my mistake or the rear wheels are bigger than the front ones?

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=16940&page=7

Comment

Originally posted by a3 german View Post
                  Yeah they are. Iv never heard the term 'double staggered' before, although I assume thats what it means, 2 wheels are wider in width AND circumference.

UK Mk4 Jetta

Comment

they are vette wheels but i dont know if they staggered the size as well as the width?

but looks very dope Op! love the blue

Comment

Originally posted by Daan! View Post
                      Yeah they are. Iv never heard the term 'double staggered' before, although I assume thats what it means, 2 wheels are wider in width AND circumference.
                      this is correct.

The fronts are 17x8.5
                      the rears are 18x9.5

I'm not 100% sure on the offset of the wheels as it's been more then two years since i have owned a set of c5's. But i believe its something like et56 front and et61 rear

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                        LOL, no, my mini is bone stock at the moment, I work at fed jacks so I'm through wells everyday
                        Hahaha, really? Maybe I should work there. You guys hiring?

Originally posted by JSM Graphics View Post
                        That is a shame, but it is still a lovely motor, and awesomely low!
                        I know , but thanks!

Originally posted by D&W View Post
                        i dont get how you can drive that good work
                        LOL, I just drive it carefully. I know most of the roads well to avoid the big stuff. I just hit subframe mostly. If anything Socal should be easier to drive in, than Maine. haha

Crazy lows, is the whole of the US completely flat?! Haha, wish I could get my Jetta down that much, looks awesome fella
                        hahaha Deff not where I'm from. I drive with caution and occasional subframe scrapage if I want to light up the road.

Originally posted by a3 german View Post
                        Originally posted by slotoyo View Post
                        they are vette wheels but i dont know if they staggered the size as well as the width?

but looks very dope Op! love the blue
                        Originally posted by Dibaltic View Post
                        this is correct.

The fronts are 17x8.5
                        the rears are 18x9.5

I'm not 100% sure on the offset of the wheels as it's been more then two years since i have owned a set of c5's. But i believe its something like et56 front and et61 rear
                        Yup they are double staggered, meaning differen't wheel diameter/ width front and back as Dibaltic mentioned. The offset is 56ET front and 65ET rear?

Comment

Originally posted by RichieMK4Rich View Post
                          Yup they are double staggered, meaning differen't wheel diameter/ width front and back as Dibaltic mentioned. The offset is 56ET front and 65ET rear?
                          Yeah they could be et65. But i could of sworn they were et61. I just remember them being something odd like that

Comment

idk, I could go check to see but I'm too lazy to haha.

Cell phone pics ftw lol:

Being static has it's cons.. like being able to snap your dog bone mounts.

Comment

Working...
                            X