The New Guy E46 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Guy E46 M3

Aye I wanted to introduce myself. i am Serg from the Eastside of the Atl and this my rig, a 2002 Bmw e46 M3. It is sitting on H&R rss coilovers Turner camber links. She rolls on some HRE 546rs 19x8.5 and 19x10. She has tons of stuff from the likes of AA / Supersprint exhaust K&N intake, Arp engine hardware, upgraded Vanos stuff, and the list keeps going. Right now I have the coils cranked up 3/4 up from max until I sort the wheels out. I am in the process of acquiring all the hardware to change the rolled lips to step lips and add 1.5 inch up front and 1 inch on the rear. After that I will lower her back down for that perfect fitment. Will keep updating when start the wheel rebuild. Feel free to post any suggestions.
    Last edited by sergE46M3; 12-20-2014, 11:19 PM.

Welcome Serg. Your car isn't showing up on the link to FB? If you are in ATL, GA then call up Zane or Jacob at Brada Wheels. They are personal friends of mine and can help you out locally to get your wheels sorted out. They redid my HRE C20's for my 06 M3 Vert in a new brush and tinted clear and are in the middle of a BBS RSII step lip 19" conversion in brushed face and clear.

Zane's Number is: 678-449-6956

Good luck with your setup and post some pictures along the way. I will do that soon enough on mine once I get back home to ATL, GA again. Out for the rest of the year.

Comment

Welcome! I'm east of Atlanta myself...
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Lol your out my way, cool. Like the Benz. Euro model 280 right? Loved working on them back in the day.

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
        Welcome! I'm east of Atlanta myself...

Comment

Lol I know Zane, I am friends with him on fb. I will have him do my center's but I want to do the rebuild myself just because I could say I did them.

Originally posted by ALPINE_M5 View Post
          Welcome Serg. Your car isn't showing up on the link to FB? If you are in ATL, GA then call up Zane or Jacob at Brada Wheels. They are personal friends of mine and can help you out locally to get your wheels sorted out. They redid my HRE C20's for my 06 M3 Vert in a new brush and tinted clear and are in the middle of a BBS RSII step lip 19" conversion in brushed face and clear.

Zane's Number is: 678-449-6956

Good luck with your setup and post some pictures along the way. I will do that soon enough on mine once I get back home to ATL, GA again. Out for the rest of the year.

Comment

Lol your out my way, cool. Like the Benz.
            looks cool

Comment

So when is the first show of the year. I forgot.

Comment

Working...
              X