BMW E60 with OZ futura's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW E60 with OZ futura's

This is my daily driven diesel E60 from Finland. Keeping it simple, just dropped with bc racing br coils and some rare wheels 19" oz futura's by arden.

MOAR

Good thing about bmw diesel engines, easy to get some power. 3" downpipe replacing the cat/dpf and remapped. Now pulling ~300hp/650nm. Also installed quaife LSD.

Soundcheck

Nice. Now dump the exhaust out the hood and roll coal all over your neighbors.

Really though this is cool, sounds awesome too.
    Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

diesel !?

Comment

I would love a diesel...

Comment

e60s definitely have grown on me, this looks pretty awesome!

3/96 Build Date, Montreal Blue, 304,310 miles and counting...

Comment

love it

Comment

looks awesome and that sound makes me wanna remove my cat too...but i guess i wouldnt pass the emission test anymore

Comment

Hey what exact coilovers do you have on? Are they any good? I'll be looking for some to put on my E60 soon so it'd be useful...

As far as the car goes, it looks great!

Comment

Yeah the diesel engines tend to sound nothing like you would excpect with some modifications. Here is good example.

Originally posted by MadMax View Post
                  looks awesome and that sound makes me wanna remove my cat too...but i guess i wouldnt pass the emission test anymore
                  The main reason was to remove the DPF before it causes problems, but I got two birds with one stone. Click Here in Finland I had zero issues with emission test, but I'm sure there things are little bit trickier.

Originally posted by sebastianbernardo View Post
                  Hey what exact coilovers do you have on? Are they any good? I'll be looking for some to put on my E60 soon so it'd be useful...

As far as the car goes, it looks great!
                  So it's just basic bc racing BR, when I ordered it there wasn't any extreme drop model avaiable for E60. I have stiffer springs in front and rear (F: 12kg/mm & R: 14kg/mm). Works like a charm, ofcourse some rubbing in the rear sometimes but it's part of the game Coils still have thread to go lower.

Here are few pictures from mid summer when it still had some chips in front.

Comment

Looks fantastic, and the fact that it's a diesel makes it even better!

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

always had a little love for nice e60's <3

Comment

oz futura

Golf 3 GTI TDI AFN

Comment

I love this! What are your wheel specs? And how are the bc coilovers I'm thinking about getting some for my e60
                            Instagram: @e36_saam

Comment

MMMmmmmm love this thing, and it's a diesel?!

What are the specs on the wheels?

And how are you liking the LSD?

Comment

Working...
                              X