No announcement yet.

A not stanced Bavaria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring is here, so I test fit my track wheels on the car.

16x9 with 225/50 16 Hoosier R6

I'm not a stretched tire guy, I'm building the car to go fast. Final specs are et+8 front et +13 rear

Here is a teaser, I will take some more once the coils and sway bars show up, and I get the ride height dialed in.

Comment

Looks CLEAN !

Comment

looks great

Comment

Looks super clean! Can't wait to see it lowered a bit.

Comment

Well I was parking the car on the street while I was building my garage, and someone attempted to steal the car. Luckily for me, they didn't get it. So the car sat in my garage collecting dust all year. I've been so busy with work that I haven't had the time to fix the car. Just closed a big deal, so I just put a large order for the car together.

Here are some pics of the car the last time I drove it, and pics of the 110lb security system. Otto wants someone to try and steal the car again, he dares them!

Stay tuned for the car going to the next level before spring.

Comment

What a cool ride! What a great find........
              sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous!

Comment

I'm hesitant to go up to 17s for my E24; in my opinion, they would appear far too large for an E3.

Comment

Happy to hear they weren't able to get away with the car.. Can't wait to see where this goes, great find.

Comment

True classic.

Comment

Beautiful man, rims fit perfect with the car.
                        DAVYHUYGEN.BEBecreative.artistic.unique.yourself.

Official Photographer for Eurosunday Media, DHMedia, Raceism United & Declutched.

Davyhuygen.be - Facebook - Website

Comment

Pulling the trigger and rebuilding these before spring! My favorite vintage wheel, will need to be widened and painted etc, but to have found a set I am excited as can be.

What does everyone think of the HRE 505 in 16" Here is the set i'm starting with.

Comment

Love it
                            follow me on IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Bringing this car back from the dead. It has been sitting for 2 years after someone tried to steal it unsuccessfully. Towing it to the garage from storage and it will be back on the road within a month!
                              Stay tuned for the Bavaria V2 this spring. LSD, tripple webers, coil overs, and new exhaust. Keeping the Gotti wheels on it for now, the HRE 505's are long gone.....

Keeping the changes pretty mild, because we are going wild on the build on this currently.

Look for both cars at track days this summer! The alfa will be lapping the bmw, but I cant wait to drive both again!

Comment

Working...
                              X