Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4x100 to 5x120 adapters...what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x100 to 5x120 adapters...what do you think?

hey...what do you think about these adapters to make 5x120 wheels on 4x100 bolt circles? in my opinion it's better than using two adapters if you have not that much space...but what about the safety aspect...does anyone run that system?

I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

I used to have a set, they work fine, but the offset plug is a pain in the ass. It doesn't tighten completely and it's hard to screw in/unscrew if they only have one hole drilled in the top.

Comment

i just picked a set up. Haven't ran them for more than a mile because of tire size issues but seem to be decent so far.

Comment

looks just like our design
        If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

Comment

Hey Brad, why don't you guys drill multiple holes into the offset plug? It would allow you to get it tighter, and would make it easier to screw on and off.

Comment

a manufacturer over here told me to keep my hands off these systems...not only because i couldn't run them legally but also because the safety aspects, imbalance to the wheels, fabrication tolerances and other kind of gibberish...he told me just to use it on show cars...as far as i can see companies won't fabricate them and tell customer to use them if they weren't safe...i think i depends on materials being used...

@ bradp what is your mind?

if everything is about safety we shouldn't drive cars because we could kill ourselves or others...that doesn't mean that safety doesn't matter to me...
            Last edited by SuperMegaDeathRay; 02-26-2013, 10:33 AM.
            I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

Comment

your article is as astounding. The clearness in your publish is simply great

Comment

Working...
              X