This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    My job is way better than living at home with my parents.
    That post isnt from this page. ARE YOU NEW TO RT?
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      Its a good thing Im not president. my instant reaction to rioting would be to napalm the whole area immediately
      Seems like a solid plan.

Set them on fire, then push them into the woods.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• lol @ fgts that talk about "weight savings" on a daily/wannaberacecar

-buys "lightweight" brake rotors
        -expects powergains out of the 4fgt cyl engine

Comment

• -strips carpet
          -buys diamond racing 50lb steel wheels

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Seems like a solid plan.

Set them on fire, then push them into the woods.
            Yep, napalm is the large scale way of sticking to my "set it on fire, throw it into the woods" mentality

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              lol @ fgts that talk about "weight savings" on a daily/wannaberacecar

-buys "lightweight" brake rotors
              -expects powergains out of the 4fgt cyl engine
              jdm small brake downgrade in full effect

Comment

• -removes oem dot passing mirrors that function
                -installs shards of reflective acrylic on a wire to the side of the door

Comment

• -removes AC system on a daily
                  -instant sweaty pleb retard newb bellend

Comment

• -basically turns car into a shell, regrets everything
                    -posts up for sale as a autoX car
                    -worth more now

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                      -basically turns car into a shell, regrets everything
                      -posts up for sale as a autoX car
                      -worth more now
                      SCCA solo ready race car

Comment

• kill me

Comment

• I especially like the idiots who tear a car completely apart and then go "lost interest in the project for sale $8k OBO don't lowball me I know what my high mileage small block swap parts are worth with a gutted shell that has no paint on it"

I really hope this whole fake racecar thing dies out quickly.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          Yep, napalm is the large scale way of sticking to my "set it on fire, throw it into the woods" mentality
                          It's really a universal plan for everything, it's never a bad solution.

Laptop pissing you off? Set it on fire and throw it into the woods.
                          Car is a piece of shit? Set it on fire and push it into the woods.
                          Girlfriend being a disrespectful cunt? Set her on fire and roll her into the woods.
                          Police on your tail? Set the police station on fire and push it into the woods.
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Although the knuckle draggers in Baltimore may have taken the plan a little to seriously

Comment

I especially like the idiots who tear a car completely apart and then go "lost interest in the project for sale $8k OBO don't lowball me I know what my high mileage small block swap parts are worth with a gutted shell that has no paint on it"

I really hope this whole fake racecar thing dies out quickly.

It's really a universal plan for everything, it's never a bad solution.

Laptop pissing you off? Set it on fire and throw it into the woods.
                              Car is a piece of shit? Set it on fire and push it into the woods.
                              Girlfriend being a disrespectful cunt? Set her on fire and roll her into the woods.
                              Police on your tail? Set the police station on fire and push it into the woods.
                              My plan cant ever fail. Unless your problem is something thats already on fire in the woods. But that situation is unlikely

Comment

Although the knuckle draggers in Baltimore may have taken the plan a little to seriously
                                its the other way around. they just need to set to looters on fire and throw them in the woods. problem solved and order is restored

Comment

Working...
                                X