This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    I know exactly what you are talking about (in terms of your friends), I just went out and met new friends, my old friends decided that being pricks, and talking shit behind your back was the cool thing to do, I just said fuck that, and made new friends. And to be perfectly honest, I like my old friends a lot more than I liked the old ones. Fucking highschool, just made fake friendships just so I could make it through there without being a total loner.
    I feel this. Highschool friendships never last I guess. Everyone goes and does their own thing. Hell my two best friends, one is moving to baltimore to be with this chick whos 7 years older then him, and the other one has a kid and his gf ties him down tighter then a tie. God, college should start a.s.a. fucking p.

Real talk tho, spend the insurance money to fix the damage and get it painted. And by damage I mean the front mid-section of the grille section is bent in a inch maybe at that. Or fix the damage myself because I can probably pull it out, then spend a few bucks on a cat back, some interior goodies because I **** my interior, then get a shitty respray.

-Dan

Comment

• Can't wait for college.

Get the bumper and respray done though.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Heres what im thinking. M3 bumper from DDM, mess around with the rear fenders, then re-spray it. If their is any money left and I doubt it, I can pick up a few things for the interior.

-Dan

Comment

• Do that, that would be money.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fuckin interior man looks like complete shit tho. Im talking about grey door panels, tan carpet and seats, black dash. Complete with a "rear seat delete", harness bar, and one sparco 4pt harness haha. Oh and the headliner is a black bedsheet that is sagging.

-Dan

Comment

• Dye the carpets and the seats, and reglue the headliner.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I know exactly what you are talking about (in terms of your friends), I just went out and met new friends, my old friends decided that being pricks, and talking shit behind your back was the cool thing to do, I just said fuck that, and made new friends. And to be perfectly honest, I like my old friends a lot more than I liked the old ones. Fucking highschool, just made fake friendships just so I could make it through there without being a total loner.
                wuut?

but yea, I feel definitely feel you.
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                  wuut?

but yea, I feel definitely feel you.
                  Suck a big one.

You know what I meant.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Dye the carpets and the seats, and reglue the headliner.
                    Screw the seats, they're fucked already. And the headliner is shit. Ok new plan:

M3 bumper
                    fog deletes
                    un-bend front pannel and fix rear fenders
                    respray
                    dye carpet, paint the door panels black, and re-do the headliner the right way this time lol

-Dan

Comment

Suck a big one.

You know what I meant.
                      I definitely know what you mean and I definitely will

bahahahahaha

Drama you are like god
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                        Screw the seats, they're fucked already. And the headliner is shit. Ok new plan:

M3 bumper
                        fog deletes
                        un-bend front pannel and fix rear fenders
                        respray
                        dye carpet, paint the door panels black, and re-do the headliner the right way this time lol
                        DO ET. God damn tomorrow is gunna be awesome.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Plz tell me your going to put your coilovers on.

-Dan

Comment

• I wanna trade my s10 for this and put some wide ass 14s or 15s on this. Make it look like a nastolgic

Drama you are like god

Comment

• So then do it..
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• my mom wont let me trade/sell it. It was my grandma's and she wants to keep it

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X