X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, first thing Im doing on july 14th 2011 (my 21st birthday) will be going to the courthouse and getting my concealed weapons permit.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      So, first thing Im doing on july 14th 2011 (my 21st birthday) will be going to the courthouse and getting my concealed weapons permit.
      Its a lot harder than that I hear.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Its a lot harder than that I hear.
        I was hanging out with my buddy today who got his a few months ago. He said he just went in the courthouse, gave them his ss #, answered a few questions, and within 15mins later he walked out with it.

-Dan

Comment

• Oh damn son, thats sick.

3 Mash bros teasers are up on my flickr, and my blog. GO GO GO!
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Oh damn son, thats sick.

3 Mash bros teasers are up on my flickr, and my blog. GO GO GO!
            Kinda scary because just anyone can get it with a clean background. Only reason I want it is because theres shady people out there these days and im a skinny dude. Wouldn't be hard to jump me in a ally walking home one day. Self defense is defiantly something I don't have. Plus having a family one day, id just feel safer knowing I have that option you know.

-Dan

Comment

• friend request sent

Comment

Kinda scary because just anyone can get it with a clean background. Only reason I want it is because theres shady people out there these days and im a skinny dude. Wouldn't be hard to jump me in a ally walking home one day. Self defense is defiantly something I don't have. Plus having a family one day, id just feel safer knowing I have that option you know.
                I know what you mean, but these days just about anyone can walk around with a gun in their waist and off you if they please, just take a trip to the hood, doubt they have permits there hahah.
                Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                friend request sent
                Accepted.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

So, first thing Im doing on july 14th 2011 (my 21st birthday) will be going to the courthouse and getting my concealed weapons permit.
                  Firstly,

WTF do you need a concealed weapon for? unless its for work?

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                  I was hanging out with my buddy today who got his a few months ago. He said he just went in the courthouse, gave them his ss #, answered a few questions, and within 15mins later he walked out with it.
                  secondy, why is it so easy to get????

Comment

• I wouldnt go to the hood without a permit lol. Hell a few days ago it was just me and my roomate at my house. 1:30am comes around and I hear glass break right outside in the kitchen. I walked around with a pocket knife from walmart. Thankfully, no one was there. I would buy a handgun in a heartbeat if I could.

-Dan

Comment

• they basically get guns handed to them in the states adam.

Comment

• Welcome to America motherfucker, land of the free, and home of "Nigga I will bust a cap in yo ass."
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                          they basically get guns handed to them in the states adam.
                          Its true. And I wish they would do something about it. Drug test, full background checks, referrals, hell even a home visit. We have gun stores where they carry semi-automatic assault rifles. As long as they have money and have a clean background, they can walk out with the gun.

-Dan

Comment

• ^True story.

Hell you can walk into Walmart and buy a fucking shotgun.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Exactly. I can drive to the hood right now and buy a gun for $100 easily. No questions asked.

-Dan

Comment

• i think id rather be shot than stabbed though?

alot of people get stabbed in melb.

Comment

Working...
                                X