Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car looks awesome bud.

Comment

Awesome car. Reminds me of my own E92. I hade the same wheel choice and I also built a suede headliner. Does the plastidip at the headliner parts hold up? I had a lot of problems and decided to paint everything with "real" color. Turned out much better.

Comment

Love what you've done with the place, keep up the good work!!!
        Check me out on Facebook: Undr8d Empire: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

Check me out on Instagram
        : @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet #Project333ti by @castromotorsport @kingsautobodyshop @excel_motorsports @bimmerheads @mateomotorsports - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1493600

Comment

Great Build!

I've wanted those 7series rims on my E46 for quite a while. Love the attention to detail and color combo!
          By far the coolest E90 I've ever seen!
          E46 M3 "Low & Raspy"
          1988 FJ62 Land Cruiser
          1974 BMW R60 bobbed&lowered
          E30 325i Long term project
          E36 M3 CAB slammed & sold
          E36 328i slammed & parted out

Comment

Your E90 is almost perfect, I just don't like the blue fogs, get yellow or smoke and I think if you went for a light tint in the headlight reflectors, it would compliment the rest of the car well

Comment

Love the interior, Im gonna have to do something with mine now

Also I believe I saw that allroad going doing I90 last weekend.
              C5 A6 / / AMU TT

Comment

Sir, you are doing it right!!

you shouldn't write that you came from a audi on the e90 forum, everyone was like: "Oh, i also came from Audi. Here is a pic of my 4x4 stanced A4. And forgot about commenting your E90, lol!
                Current; 1993 Volvo 240 Wagon, turbo
                1965 Plymouth Fury 2dht
                x;1969 Opel Rekord | 1966 Rambler American - Maagnuuzz@Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by X5X View Post
                  Your E90 is almost perfect, I just don't like the blue fogs, get yellow or smoke and I think if you went for a light tint in the headlight reflectors, it would compliment the rest of the car well
                  As much as I think your e90 looks great already, I also think that removing the fog tint or changing to a smoked film would look better overall - the blue (and in my mind, the yellow) clashes too much against the black and copper. Just my 2c.

•◡ •

Comment

Thanks guys! I think I'll leave the fogs for now. I like em.

Comment

• A couple of raw photos by my friend Chris Ruona. Can't wait to see the full edited set. This may be one of the last shoots the car gets. She's going up for sale at the end of the year*

Comment

• For sale

Comment

• Lower it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Schmaudi View Post
                            Thanks guys! I think I'll leave the fogs for now. I like em.
                            Hey, it was just an opinion, just do you, the blue fogs don't look too bad. Sad to hear it's for sale

Oh, and that suede is looking SICK through the windshield. Great touch

•◡ •

Comment

• Originally posted by shim! View Post
                              Hey, it was just an opinion, just do you, the blue fogs don't look too bad. Sad to hear it's for sale

Oh, and that suede is looking SICK through the windshield. Great touch
                              Not for sale yet. But it will be at the end of the year. Something else captured my heart.

And thank you, sir.

Comment

• How the hell did you get it that low in the front? adjust the camber and remove some plastic?

Comment

Working...
                                X