This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    niiiicee. Just got back not to long ago from a non-bmx skatepark. Its the best park we have and they dont allow bikes....shame. Been riding it for 2 days in a row though since 10am everyday. thank god for heat, cause no one goes when its hot....except for today since we had clouds all up in the suns grill it was packed with skaters. I got one white dude pissed off and he started talking shit to all me and my bmx friends. Then one of my friends, who was possibly the best skater I've seen, challenged him to a game of skate and the white dude pussied out but still talked shit lol....

then a few hours later some cops came cause I guess some people complained about us being there. We had to dip fast though, we didnt want our names get written down then some warrents and shit.
    Damnnn thats wack. All our parks allow bmx but they usually come at different times not to deal with us skaters. haha

04' 350z
    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• lucky. Yea, we all had a discussion about that. Just having different times for bmxers and what not....but then we just decided we'll raid it sometime, maybe the next upcoming holiday.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

lucky. Yea, we all had a discussion about that. Just having different times for bmxers and what not....but then we just decided we'll raid it sometime, maybe the next upcoming holiday.
        haha wordddd. Do it.

04' 350z
        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• I'm trying to stay calm right now, the guy wanting to buy my car has not responded to my last text, it is so hard to be calm right now

Comment

• Kill him

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• haaaaaaaaaaaaay
              Originally posted by da3bous
              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Elloooo!

04' 350z
                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                  haha wordddd. Do it.
                  hahah were going to. It's going to probably be at least 30 bmxers if not more. Its one of those bad ass concrete parks and it has 2 bowls and shit. its so pimp

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                  I'm trying to stay calm right now, the guy wanting to buy my car has not responded to my last text, it is so hard to be calm right now
                  I know how you feel, but in different situations.

do what Sean said

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

hahah were going to. It's going to probably be at least 30 bmxers if not more. Its one of those bad ass concrete parks and it has 2 bowls and shit. its so pimp

I know how you feel, but in different situations.

do what Sean said
                    hahaha worddd. We don't have any parks around here like that.

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                      haaaaaaaaaaaaay
                      herro, peta chow hea.

@Sean booo. that sucks. Concrete parks are awesome, but I want more of an urban-type park cause street riding is teh best.

Drama you are like god

Comment

herro, peta chow hea.

@Sean booo. that sucks. Concrete parks are awesome, but I want more of an urban-type park cause street riding is teh best.
                        Yeah Street is x1000000 times better to skate. I love ledges, banks, rails, massive gaps. haha

04' 350z
                        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• hell yea dude haha. We have sssooooooooooo much open land and they're just building business' and houses and shit. It's pissing me off. And then a while back we had a chance to have our own Sea World and Six Flags, but nnnooooo..The damn city had to decline the offer.

Freakin dumbasses

Drama you are like god

Comment

• damnn that's wack. I've never been to texas. I have always wanted to go though.

04' 350z
                            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• You should come. Especially corpus christi, that place is nice. Then el paso

Drama you are like god

Comment

• My cousins live in corsicana if you know where that is.

04' 350z
                                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X