This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
    not sure if im going to the festival of water anymore...

i wish there was an eastcoast bimmerfest.... that shit would be so cash.
    Why?
    Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    I wish I didnt have to sit on a plane for 24+ hours to get to the states...
    Quit bitching and just move here.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuck america...
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Says the criminal.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• cause your cars gonna be packed already and knowing jeremy and his "big fear" of sitting in backseat. as if hes not getting shotty already since hes painting your wheels....

plus i dont even think i can find a ride to danbury, so it's whatever.

Comment

• What is this? The never ending story thread?

Comment

• Haha @ Del... want a tissue?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Haha @ Del... want a tissue?
                and a tampon.

Comment

cause your cars gonna be packed already and knowing jeremy and his "big fear" of sitting in backseat. as if hes not getting shotty already since hes painting your wheels....

its a 2.5 hr ride down there and i actually do get car sick but if your gunna cry about it you can sit in the front since we've already confirmed you would like to give kielan road head the way there and im helping him put his coilovers in im going up there to help him and you barely looked into a hotel. boo yah

p.s. kielan the color looks pretty sick there so much metalic in it
                  Last edited by Iscrape; 07-16-2010, 12:19 PM.
                  Originally posted by TheNeek
                  BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• justin i found someone to play a song when you tell him why not

Comment

and a tampon.
                      Good call.... Maybe a hose or a running tap, sounds like theres some sand in your vagina that you need to wash out asap.

Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                      its a 2.5 hr ride down there and i actually do get car sick but if your gunna cry about it you can sit in the front since we've already confirmed you would like to give kielan road head the way there and im helping him put his coilovers in im going up there to help him and you barely looked into a hotel. boo yah

I hope there are pics of this next week...

Comment

• of kielans car? im sure he will be having his own little photoshoot when its all done

Comment

• There better... Otherwise Ill be pumping my fist at the computer..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            There better... Otherwise Ill be pumping my fist at the computer..
                            un tiss un tiss un tiss un tiss un tiss un tiss un tiss

Comment

cause your cars gonna be packed already and knowing jeremy and his "big fear" of sitting in backseat. as if hes not getting shotty already since hes painting your wheels....

Get a ride with Mario, and ride down in his car or mine if you don't really mind, Rory is coming in my car as well.
                              What is this? The never ending story thread?
                              I need to bump that ish back up
                              Haha @ Del... want a tissue?
                              Nah he needs a bucket and a shovel to get the sand out his vag.

Send me a pic to my email. kielan.prince@gmail.com
                              of kielans car? im sure he will be having his own little photoshoot when its all done
                              Damn straight I am tomorrow night.
                              There better... Otherwise Ill be pumping my fist at the computer..
                              un tiss un tiss un tiss un tiss un tiss un tiss un tiss
                              My thoughts exactly.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hahaha Its good im not going anymore dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X