Airlift/Slayer Series R53 Mini Cooper S front and rear bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airlift/Slayer Series R53 Mini Cooper S front and rear bags

Airlift/Bag Riders Slayer Series R53 Mini Cooper S specific (yes this means they bolt right up with no modification)

Sadly, I have decided to try and sell the car again, so these are going up for sale.
    There are only a few full sets of these struts around right now, and Bag Riders doesn't sell them anymore. These are the new and improved latest struts Bag Riders came out with so they're 100% solid. They have about 4,000-5,000 miles on them. Struts are still perfectly fine. Nothing leaks, nothing wrong with them at all besides the front right bag has a slight rub into it but I am also including a replacement bag in the sale if you're that paranoid about it but it hasn't given me any problems at all so I never bothered replacing it.

THIS IS ONLY FOR THE FOUR BAGS AND STRUTS AND SPARE BAG. NO MANAGEMENT IS INCLUDED.

Fully adjustable camber plates.
    32 way damper on all four struts
    Threaded bodies so you can spin the bag up and down to get your desired ride feel and height.

These bags are $3000 for the four new, so I am going to ask $2200 with the spare bag included ($160 new).

You can text me or email me for faster response.
    615-818-479two
    waddeyn@yahoo.com

Untitled by NathanWaddey, on Flickr
    Last edited by nathanrw; 07-25-2014, 01:55 AM.
    2005 Subaru STI

Bump.
    2005 Subaru STI

Comment

price drop. i need these gone.
      2005 Subaru STI

Comment

bump
        2005 Subaru STI

Comment

bump
          2005 Subaru STI