Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

loads of SSR mesh center caps, all sorts of sizes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loads of SSR mesh center caps, all sorts of sizes.

hey guys, i am parting with my personal collection of ssr center caps.I have them in lots of sizes, if you want sets of 4 , I have 2 sets of that. for pair, i have about 3 , the rest is just one. well, they are hard to come by. i collected them over period of 8 years. now is time to let them go. oh, one pair of chrome caps are 100percent brand new. check out the pics, i posted them on ebay, but if anyone here want it, i will withdraw my auction from ebay. email me for info as i seldom log into stanceworks. insaneskinart@yahoo.com.

Last edited by gimmelove; 02-28-2013, 10:08 AM. Reason: added links

So how many chrome caps do you have?

And now much for a set of 4 that you have? For 16" formula mesh.
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
      So how many chrome caps do you have?

And now much for a set of 4 that you have? For 16" formula mesh.
      i have only 2 of the chrome ones. as for the set of black, they are starting at 150,i have listed them on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/SSR-center-c...dcc131&vxp=mtr
      y.throw me a decent offer, and i will set the buy it now price

Comment

one set of black caps sold, left with one full set of black caps left, and a couple pairs.. ups ups!

Comment

Originally posted by gimmelove View Post
          one set of black caps sold, left with one full set of black caps left, and a couple pairs.. ups ups!
          one set of the 4 black caps, and the pair of brand newchrome caps sold to Gil in Hawaii!! One more complete set , and a couple of loose ones left!

Comment

damn do you have any that fit sp1 professors?? Does wheel size affect the fitting? im in need of center caps LMK please =)
            StayLowAndTucked my friends

Comment

Working...
            X