Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STILL HOOD stickers for sale

Greetings my fellow StanceWorks members,

I have the following Still Hood stickers for sale that are no longer available and are becoming to be harder to find nowadays. I have finally retired the stickers collection and could use the money for other things. I only accept PayPal payments and shipped via USPS. I ship USPS First Class Mail w/delivery tracking for the U.S. customers and USPS First Class Mail International for my overseas customers.

* Sorry overseas customers, USPS First Class Mail International does not have any type of tracking or insurance available. However, you will be provided with at least a customs label dispatch number for proof of mailing.

* I don't charge for additional shipping

Still Hood lime green (2) available - $3 shipped each within the U.S. / $5 shipped overseas

Still Hood turquoise blue (2) available - $4 shipped each within the U.S. / $6 shipped overseas

Still Hood stencil black/teal (1) available - $4 shipped within the U.S. / $6 shipped overseas

Still Hood stencil black/white (2) available - $4 shipped within the U.S. / $6 shipped overseas ** (1) SOLD to Ahlex **

Still Hood stencil green/hot pink (1) available - $4 shipped within the U.S. / $6 shipped overseas

Still Hood cursive brown/white (1) available - $4 shipped within the U.S. / $6 shipped overseas **SOLD to bennkishh **

Still Hood cursive mini white/black (1) available - $3 shipped within the U.S. / $5 shipped overseas

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Drags2Riches; 03-21-2013, 01:54 AM. Reason: lowered prices to sell

accepting best offers

Comment

lowered prices to sell

Comment

bump, need these gone.

Comment

bumpity

Comment

Give ya the $4 for the brown/white cursive one! PM me if you wanna set something up
            '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
            '85 GMC S15 Sierra long bed.
            '01 BMW 740iL
            Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

bump

Comment

Got mine today, good seller and sweet sticker!
                '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
                '85 GMC S15 Sierra long bed.
                '01 BMW 740iL
                Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

Originally posted by bennkishh View Post
                  Got mine today, good seller and sweet sticker!
                  awesome! enjoy rockin that dope sticker

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                    X