.::Z33+Z34-******=THIS!::.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .::Z33+Z34-******=THIS!::.

Well yall might have seen my other thread of Mike's Red Z34, this thing is just sick! How's someone gonna buy a 40g car an 2 weeks later put it on the ground OMG! Then he sets it off an slaps some 360 forged sl10's on it shiiiiiit life doesn't get any better

Many of yall might think it's hard for San Antonio Z33 owners to build a nice stanced Z knowing Edafe cruises these same streets, thats the last thing on my boy Mark's mind.
    From his cold ass wheels to his static daily driven drop, this Z33 is one to keep your eyes on. Mark gave me a ride in this sex machine an all i can say is DAM, i thought my car broke necks but this Z literally broke the neck on some fools on 410 in a stanced s2k hahha

Enough with the talking im gonna continue with the pics. Just wanna give a shot out to Mark an Mike for letting me shoot there whips an the who DSDone crew!

Last edited by k.r.e.a.m.; 10-05-2010, 05:07 PM.
    -fbgm!/k.r.e.a.m. photography/steady ballin'

My Blog
    http://justokream.tumblr.com/

My Facebook "Like"
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/KreaM-...80598361992694

Very sexy. Both those cars a sick.
    3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

Please tell me whoever wrote this thread is 14, and not one of the owners.

The 350's fitment is great, but the 370's just looks off for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

the rear needs a little more poke and camber
        -Instagram@jdjurhuus
        Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

The 370 needs some spacers in the rear!

But for only having it for 2 weeks I say props to you! sick Z's for sure

Comment

no comment :smh:

Originally posted by Steinke View Post
            The 370 needs some spacers in the rear!

But for only having it for 2 weeks I say props to you! sick Z's for sure
            the owners actually selling these rims to get ones that fit hella proper... ill let him update you on that info if he likes
            -fbgm!/k.r.e.a.m. photography/steady ballin'

My Blog
            http://justokream.tumblr.com/

My Facebook "Like"
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/KreaM-...80598361992694

Comment

I'm 14 years old and what is this?

Cool Zeds.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

hey well first off i wanna say thanks to my boy for putting up some nice pics, i wanted to see these two together and i love it. thanks homie

now, thanks for the props everyone, i know i knooow the shit isnt poking like it needs too out back, but like my boy said this was done with a quickness and a fine piece takes time and patience , with that said yeah i got a new setup coming soon enough and i like to think its coming for blood. thanks again

Comment

clean cars, but the 370 needs to come up just a tad in the rear and poke a little with some spacers adn then it will be perfect

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
                  Originally posted by Kielan
                  VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
                  ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

yes ur right KREAM!

Comment

Dang..That red Z looks straight EXOTIC..Supreme fitment on the silver Z

Comment

omg these Z's are sex!!!

Comment

sick!

Comment

the front end on the 370 looks like its about to eat you for dinner

i love it

Comment

I like em.

****** gon ****!

no i dont give a shit if you dont like the word ******. I **** **** ******.
                              2001 Honda S2000

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

Comment

Working...
                              X