• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yesssssss. i like your style.
    i <3 fatties

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

I got it! It's the melody to Funky Town!

...Love the shots. Keep it up
      I have a feeling he's gonna be keeping it wayyyyy up. hahaha. Dont hide it, light it! hahaha

Looks good duder.
      Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
      Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

More!!

Comment

Originally posted by NewNoise View Post
          Proof that marijuana is dangerous; it makes you like VAG cars..

Oh, did i mention that it looks good?
          +1 (me <3 weed) :p
          -Eric
          08 VIP Style xB

Comment

Here you guys go

At first i thought i was low. I was then introduced to stanceworks. My life has not been the same since.

I am Jbigs.

Comment

At first i thought i was low. I was then introduced to stanceworks. My life has not been the same since.

I am Jbigs.

Comment

Show more!!!!!!!!

Comment

Forgot to add to this when i sold it, never posted the final stage of it :P Figured i would bump this on 4/20 lol

Sold it and got this, 2001 qmt avant <3 should be low within the next few weeks (been stock since august!)

I am Jbigs.

Comment

I was behind this car yesterday pulling into dustoff. Whos silver jetta was that, looks like kevin bechards old VR.
                    Originally posted by Oh, Word?
                    You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

Originally posted by e36rjbmw View Post
                      I was behind this car yesterday pulling into dustoff. Whos silver jetta was that, looks like kevin bechards old VR.
                      Not sure, yeah it was weird seeing my old car haha. Not a single thing has changed on it since i sold it in August lol. And idk, is the raised subframe/hacked strut towers the silver jetta youre thinking of? had d90s on it i think

I am Jbigs.

Comment

Sure was not. His VR was immaculate, he had a mk5 R pan set up on it and had the motor raised with custom mounts, but never touched the subframe. Would have been nice to have met in person yesterday, all I did yesterday was smoke at the show.
                        You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

Originally posted by e36rjbmw View Post
                          Sure was not. His VR was immaculate. Would have been nice to have met in person yesterday, all I did yesterday was smoke at the show.
                          It was you i smelt! haha

I am Jbigs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Man View Post
                            It was you i smelt! haha
                            Haha, I saw a few people in their cars on the track..fuck hiding it who cares. Just grabbed a seat on the wall when hanging out.

Comment

Exactly what i did last year :thumbup:

I am Jbigs.

Comment

Working...
                              X