• Show
Clear All

• [SOCAL] WORK Equip 05 FRESSSHHZZzZzZ

Quick and dirty:

•Freshly rebuilt.
    •100% all original WORK components.
    •Original WORK hardware
    •Original WORK inners/outers
    •Powdercoated inners and faces/centercapss [same color, faces/centercaps are cleared]

17x8.5+28
    17x9.5+28
    5x114.3
    2.0"//2.5" lips

$2300 picked up in 91776
    $2400 shipped anywhere in conUS

DO NOT PM ME, PLEASE TEXT ME, I LITERALLY NEVER COME ON HERE.
    (626)-679-0800

Long winded story about them that you probably wont read:

Up for sale are my WORK Equip 05s. I purchased them in shit condition with axle grease all over the insides and about 900 years of brake dust caked in the inside.

Professionally split, stripped, blasted, and powdercoated by Velocity Powdercoating in Riverside, CA.

The bolts were thrown into a tumbler and polished.
    Faces, and centercaps were acid dipped, sandblasted and powdercoated a custom silver mix; looks conservative in the shade and not too flashy, (almost like an OEM silver), but pops very well in the sun with some flake - again, not too flashy at all.
    Barrels were stripped of the gunk and powdercoated the same silver, because why not?

Lips were sourced from locals, with authentic 17x2" lips from some VSXXs and 17x2.5" from some Anhelos.
    No curbs, no rash, just some surface marring that is expected with used parts.

Has been properly resealed and torqued.

Cons?

1) You dont have them in your possession
    2) Your car doesnt look sick af cause you dont have these wheels
    3) You havent sent me a message about them
    4) The valve stems are still dirty and not attached, but will be included with purchase.
    5) Theyre more expensive than XXRs.
    6) Im literally making like $50 off of these wheels, which will probably be used to buy packaging material anyway. PLEASE for the love of all that is good and booty, do not lowball me on these. You and I both know what theyre worth.

If you still have questions, please feel free to send me a text using the number at the top of the ad in large, red font.

Thanks, and have a nice day.

Bottom left, x8.5

Bottom right, x8.5

Top left, x9.5

Top right, x9.5

Ding #1 on top right x9.5

Ding#2 on same top right x9.5

icey innerz
Working...
X