R32 GTR: A German/Japanese love affair.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Counteract View Post
    The BBS on the S14 fit perfectly! Amazing stuff.

I expect it's been covered before but I'm too lazy to look back :P where do you source your BBS barrels from? I had the opportunity to buy some 5x115 RS a while ago but they were 16" IIRC. I would have wanted to step them up so the lips would have had to have been aftermarket, but I am assuming your lips are all genuine?
    I usually go with http://iclair.de/ for all my orders, you can get anything step lip in Germany pretty much, when it comes to flat and slant (double step) lips, those are tough to find at times.

Comment

• More off-topic, I apologize.

Family's been busy. Brother's s14 finished up, and sat a close bud's (essentially family) BMW (don't know what model, they're all just BMW to me) on a new set of shoes.

Please excuse the terrible picture quality. Proper ones shall be made soon.

Comment

• Der e46 rockt, aber die Silvia zerstört meinen Kopf

Comment

• Well fellas, I've just been at the Wörthersee and wanna give you a small update, I ain't home yet so I'm posting only a couple pics from my mobile!

We also finished up my brother's S, have a look!

That's 16x10 front with 4 inch lip and 16x11 rear with 4.5 inch lip, 225/45 allround.

And here's how the R currently sits:

That's 16x12 with 245/45 allround, 4.5 inch lip front and 5 inch lip rear.

Both sit at full blown blasting height. No rubbing issues at all and look outstanding while rolling. I will drop it though for another photoshoot sometime, but like this I was able to go all out in the austrian and slovenian mountainpasses.

There will be plenty more pics and vids to come once I am back home!

I'll also be writing on farmofminds about the entire trip, so keep your eyes peeled!

Comment

• words cant describe the feelings these pictures just gave me....good work

Originally posted by BozoBubble
            Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Comment

• Blasting height looks freaking awesome!!!
              -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
              '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
              '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• You and your brother have the illest pair of coupes I've ever seen. Impeccable work.

Comment

• I saw your R32 last year on DUMP'D. But your new setup is even Sicker!!! don't you have massive problems with T.U.V?

Comment

• Originally posted by flyingdutchy View Post
                    I saw your R32 last year on DUMP'D. But your new setup is even Sicker!!! don't you have massive problems with T.U.V?
                    What's TÜV LOL..

I've tried. That's all, I fear.

Anyway, Wörthersee pics still not ready but I've taken some snapshots on the weekend quickly with both of our cars.

So we quickly washed em in the driveway as it was a nice sunny day. It's uncanny how challenged Tom looks at everything he does. I was amused already:

I might be obsessed with them rear shots.

Looked nice having them lined up and finally both done.

Also, meet our newest family member, this time not a car, but my nephew Jamie, he's gonna be raised well.

Aaaand if only my sister in law was able to make sharp pictures with that toaster of hers.

Comment

• Someone might have asked this already, but what does the writing on the underside of your spoiler say?

Comment

• Approved.

Originally posted by cheaptalon View Post
                        Someone might have asked this already, but what does the writing on the underside of your spoiler say?
                        Speedhunters.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• The cleanliness is so real ne single tear:

Comment

• Also been at the Nürburgring again this weekend, didn't take many pictures though, was just a 4 car convoy, but all of em nicely placed on the ground.

In the meanwhile a couple Wörthersee shots have surfaced from the guys that have been with me there, was such a good time.

I was taking pictures as well.

Half the time was spent cleaning them damn things though! I was not amused.

There is plenty more to come!

Comment

• love it
                              https://www.instagram.com/phet_fresh/

Comment

• more photo action!

Comment

Working...
                                X