Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking good sturgey

Comment

• propahh VIP cars derrrrrr....umphhh....
      Saa gewtttt
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Went for a bit of a cruise on the weekend

Originally posted by Smeeeb
        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• very deng neni, but dep. LOL
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• cam on hahahaha
            Originally posted by Smeeeb
            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
              Do you have more pics of the Civic, Mike? Would love to see more detail (engine/suspension/interior etc) What was your best time at Winton?
              Yeah had a HUGE build thread on Ozhonda. If you can be bothered going through it lol

Best time with the NA B20 setup was 1:36.6 and best time with the K24 swap was a 1:36.3... never really got the car to its full potential with the kswap, never felt balanced and never really worked out the new brakes without ABS and heavier front end... Oh well.
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                Yeah had a HUGE build thread on Ozhonda. If you can be bothered going through it lol

Best time with the NA B20 setup was 1:36.6 and best time with the K24 swap was a 1:36.3... never really got the car to its full potential with the kswap, never felt balanced and never really worked out the new brakes without ABS and heavier front end... Oh well.
                you talk as if I'm not used to reading huge build threads

wow, 1.53 in the E30 must have felt like snails pace to you.
                Last edited by anth; 06-13-2015, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                  you talk as if I'm not used to reading huge build threads

wow, 1.53 in the E30 must have felt like snails pace to you.
                  Yeah it did lol
                  omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Miss your EM1 Mike, that car was one of the first I ever saw at a meet when I was 17 and inspired my modifying in a huge way, I remember a west-side meet we rolled to when it was still street-driven and we cruised over from park and ride in doncaster; back in the days!

We did a refinish on the 3SDMs last weekend. Its a cinnamon/copper colour without sunlight and a burnt orange with sunlight. They look brown rolling along without any direct sunlight hitting them. Anyway, pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
                      Miss your EM1 Mike, that car was one of the first I ever saw at a meet when I was 17 and inspired my modifying in a huge way, I remember a west-side meet we rolled to when it was still street-driven and we cruised over from park and ride in doncaster; back in the days!

We did a refinish on the 3SDMs last weekend. Its a cinnamon/copper colour without sunlight and a burnt orange with sunlight. They look brown rolling along without any direct sunlight hitting them. Anyway, pics.

Car looks great man

Also good to see it had a positive effect. I think i remember that cruise, i miss driving it on the street

Anyway here is my current honda. Just got it back from the tune. Now running b18c7 but still using the tiny pee shooter crv b20 exhaust which kind of restricts it a lot...

Comment

• All the CRV engine swaps are belong to us.
                        IG: @sebastienaudeon
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.
                        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Should have listened to Oxer's advice, way back when i started lurking on the forum, and not become a mechanic. Hahaha, been M.I.A but still lurking ended up leaving Architecture studies started Motorsport Technology/Mechanical Apprenticeship, and now work as a Mechanic on one of the V8 supercars. Moe i'll get you something as promised one day.

Anyway finally got the E30 Project way back in march.

Not a whole lots happened on it since. Money, Time and Motivation needed. #Justsebthings

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            come dahlsens meet on june 5th
                            I was there lurking between all the 4x4's. I went full wank mode over that estoril blue m3 that was there though.

Originally posted by GJA003 View Post
                            Motorsport Technology/Mechanical Apprenticeship, and now work as a Mechanic on one of the V8 supercars. Moe i'll get you something as promised one day.
                            wtf, I didn't know dreams came true. Awesome apprenticeship!

Comment

• Originally posted by GJA003 View Post
                              Should have listened to Oxer's advice, way back when i started lurking on the forum, and not become a mechanic. Hahaha, been M.I.A but still lurking ended up leaving Architecture studies started Motorsport Technology/Mechanical Apprenticeship, and now work as a Mechanic on one of the V8 supercars. Moe i'll get you something as promised one day.

hollinger box?

Comment

• Originally posted by GJA003 View Post

Damn man, did someone jump on that roof???

Also, E30 crew REPRESENT!! haha nice job btw

Comment

Working...
                                X