X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i has no PS skillz
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
      jared : make one?

reminds of the tattoo nipple dude that pic

Comment

• i could make you one if you want fool

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          i could make you one if you want fool
          i have no idea what i would want
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• well when you come up with something whenever, shoot a pm

Comment

• rog, tango

you pay attention to basketball?

Comment

• i need to start doing that, especially since it's playoffs. smh at that :/

Comment

• i dont watch as avidly as i wish, but im a huge LBJ fan. if you can work some kinda sig around that and i got like 50+ pairs of kicks. need to get my car shoe game up like my feet

Comment

• lol fsho, you shoe whore

Comment

• umadbro?

Comment

• did you want this sig to be sw related?

Comment

• if your clever enough

Comment

• fsho i'll get something together. probably even tonight, ain't got a damn thing to do other than download a shitload of music

Comment

• true that. im youtubeing bruno mars - liqour store blues covers

Comment

• a good cover is sometimes better than the original too

Comment

Working...
                                X