WTB: AccuAir or Reasonable $$$$ management setup WANTED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: AccuAir or Reasonable $$$$ management setup WANTED

Hey guys, looking for a decent priced air management setup AccuAir E-Level. I don't want to pay $1,200+ just for the kits I seen for sale hacked up wiring and such. It's for the wife's bmw that got ripped off when we were shopping and came out to find someone yanked everything in the trunk. PM me or text, twofivethree 347 0012

Add: we will need compressor and tank since they were nice enough to cut the 3/8 lines long enough to not rerun all new lines.
    Last edited by Rippin6Gears; 06-04-2013, 06:39 PM.

PM'd

Comment

Texted you Jon on the number you PMed me, but someone already pmed you wanting yours... Hmmm okay, not sure what good that does for me.

Comment

soooo...u need tank, compressor, vu4 manifold, ELevel ride height controller with speed switch?
        *~* Yamaguchi-gumi Syndicate Member #59,005 *~*
        // Bippu-Car \\

Comment

Yeah, I could source a tank and compressor separate pretty cheap I guess, but preferred to find someone parting their setup. We had ilevel tied into our elevel but I'm sure she can live without one for a while unless someone had that in their setup. I been looking for an ilevel without any luck though.

Of course saw a member sold his e level setup for crazy cheap $630 shipped last month. I know they come up, but not every day.
          Last edited by Rippin6Gears; 06-04-2013, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X