• So good=)
    95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• amazing R32...never thought id see one that looks this good on 16s
      THE ONLY NEGATIVE THINGS IN YOUR LIFE SHOULD BE YOUR CAMBER AND OFFSET

Comment

• As mentioned we took a small convoy of japanese cars from Germany to the Wörthersee and we had a guy making a small clip of our tour!

Been real fun!

If you like you can head over to FOM for the full article of our trip!

If you ain't getting tired of it yet I still got a ton of new pics! More tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by h3llk1t3 View Post
          Where'd you get this bumper? Looks nice!!

Comment

• Originally posted by h3llk1t3 View Post
            What's TÜV LOL..

oh my this is a beautiful sight
            Passion Garage

http://www.voomeran.jp

Comment

• ganz geile Fotos

edit

oder ganz geile Nissans
              Last edited by P78; 05-20-2015, 05:38 AM.
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• great video, thanks for sharing
                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• I always thought the S14 was rolling on your wheels, But you actually both have the same (kinda) set.
                  Awesome!

I do like the white letters on the side walls as well
                  Lucas
                  Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                  Originally posted by LCG
                  High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Thanks people.

The bumper is stock, I'll trade it for a JDM one :P

When I was down at the See I met up with Matt and he was so kind to do a small shoot with me which we've now put up on FOM.

For more pics and vids go here:

And yes, still ain't done with my own pics from the trip.
                    Last edited by h3llk1t3; 05-20-2015, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• I love how you can read the lettering on the tires from head on!

Comment

• Both are oh so beautiful!

Comment

• Very beautiful cars. And they look even better when shot together! Any sideways action pics of both?

Comment

• I'm not a person who comments if something isn't my taste (an old saying about if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing), but something odd has happened here. I love R32 GTR's, we have a fair few here in Sydney to drool over. I do not like much poke as i am much more of a functional type guy. I started reading this thread due to the obvious drawcard of the words R32 GTR, and after going through this whole thread and looking over each picture, i still dislike poke...

...but mate i absolutely love your car! I downloaded a dozen of your pictures. That mix of a classic R32 GTR with muscular guards, white letter tyre script, and those wheels, it just works. I'm polarized, those last pictures just had me transfixed. It sits so perfectly level, it looks racecar purposeful, it's aggressive without going over the top.

You have nailed it.

p.s. I still dont like poke (apart from this car) :P

1963 850 - 1408cc, 45DCOE, 'S' 7.5" brakes, 6-point cage, blasted, Velo GPT-2's, rear beam

Comment

• Appreciate the words.

Originally posted by RocketSled View Post
                              I love how you can read the lettering on the tires from head on!
                              Glad it's noticed

Originally posted by Jay P View Post
                              Very beautiful cars. And they look even better when shot together! Any sideways action pics of both?
                              I fear there is not much on tape besides the mini clip when fooling around at the photo shoot. I'm sorry.

Nothing fancy, but overall we've had real good fun. It was a huge biathlon area and before we came there was as good as no tire marks on the ground.

So Matt whipped up a quick MEME as well

Originally posted by MkI View Post
                              I'm not a person who comments if something isn't my taste (an old saying about if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing), but something odd has happened here. I love R32 GTR's, we have a fair few here in Sydney to drool over. I do not like much poke as i am much more of a functional type guy. I started reading this thread due to the obvious drawcard of the words R32 GTR, and after going through this whole thread and looking over each picture, i still dislike poke...

...but mate i absolutely love your car! I downloaded a dozen of your pictures. That mix of a classic R32 GTR with muscular guards, white letter tyre script, and those wheels, it just works. I'm polarized, those last pictures just had me transfixed. It sits so perfectly level, it looks racecar purposeful, it's aggressive without going over the top.

You have nailed it.

p.s. I still dont like poke (apart from this car) :P
                              Genuinely appreciate the praise, and I understand where you're coming from with the poke. I coulda done the same thing with only 10J wide wheels, but that would have meant aesthetic drawbacks over what I have now. Less lip front and rear, certainly less nice frontal/rear shots. And that at same tire size - I don't think there is a wider 16 inch tire I can get fit under.

It does look like a bit too much poke from certain angles, but right now I've achieved that they NEVER rub, this width, this height, I can kick it as hard as I like.

And don't forget, I've still got these I can slap on in 5 minutes.

These don't poke, but point is I don't need the 285's on normal roads. I ain't got 1k hp that would require them.

There is such a thing as too much grip in order to have fun. Besides, these Toyos are still wider than what half the Skylines in the world are driving.

For me this ride is all about having fun and unique looks. Sadly for the BBS the poke is part of the deal :<

I'll try to get some nice shots on the 285's soon.. (I know, been saying that for years)
                              Last edited by h3llk1t3; 05-21-2015, 05:49 AM.

Comment

• Tom and I spent an evening with the awesome fellas from Wangan Warriors. We went and got some rolling shots in and one of the guys made a quick video!

Meanwhile I popped the XD9's with the 285's on because I went to visit Le Mans 24. Buddy of mine lives there so I had a place to park while we watched the race. Doesn't look nearly as spectecular as with the BBS but will get some better shots done 'soon' anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X